Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ways to make money?

This is a discussion on Ways to make money? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How do you guys make money? I'm having a hard time gearing myself up to par with everyone else. Is ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Ways to make money?

How do you guys make money? I'm having a hard time gearing myself up to par with everyone else. Is there another method besides mining and merchanting at lvl 68?

yeah u can baba. Not saying you should.

you can also participate in boss hunts or kill the bosses from the chaos stone

Banned

resells , chaos stone , luck :]

I just thought of this one. You can also go to chaos (the event) and try to win urself a blue chest. You can also go to FT forgotten temple and do this

Quote Originally Posted by XxSTIGMAxX View Post
    I just thought of this one. You can also go to chaos (the event) and try to win urself a blue chest. You can also go to FT forgotten temple and do this
    K2 made it so fucking difficult to make coins its retarded. They want you to buy Knight cash and sell scrolls, thats the fastest way to make a substantial amount of coins. I have a geared up character and farm for an hour or so a day. I barely make enough money back to cover the MP pots i used to farm. Anyway heres what i found from "my personal experience".

Sell Scrolls you can get about 80 mill + for 2K HP scrolls or 350 AC scrolls each not sure about other scrolls.

If you want to do it legitly you must be very disciplined and have a lot of patience.

Farm ego/glutton/wratch frags: Ego frag= about 3.5mill each, Glutton frag=about 6 mill each, wratch frag= about 9 mill each, Sloth frag=about 13mill each

go to forgotten temple, not sure how much red/blue chests cost.

Jurad mountain event (dungeon): Sylveries are about 12 to 15 mill each, if you win you get 2 sylveries + what ever other gems you get from mobs. If you loose you only get 1 black gem : /

Try to be in a good party in CZ kill bosses from stone= Monsters that usually drop something worth while is Lupus, Lobo, Lyacon= they drop lyacon, lobo, and lupus pendant=100 mill (not sure witch one isnt worth much) any mob can drop Old uniques, Iron Necks, iron belts, ROCs, ROLs (But rarely do they drop)

Kill golems in eslant and have a pet with auto loot pick everything up and turn into sundries, i found my self making about 5 mill per half hour this way : /

Last choice i can mention is going to anvil and using regular upgrade scroll on shells or chitins (regular upgrade scrolls are cheap but are not 100% after +2) try to bring to +5. or if you can after +5 use BUS and try to +7-- each +7 non RB shell part goes for about 80 to 90 mill---->Only ones worth upping are warrior shell and rog shell.maybe preist Full plate to +8.

I hope this helped.

I know i could of saved a lot of coins but i get greedy and go with the last option and throw away my coins on anvil lol. Like i said if you are disciplined you can make coins, just will take a while.

Banned Senior Member

so at this level i am very limited to the things i can do for money?

Banned Senior Member

lvl up and get in clan who farms ISI, fell, and boss hunt, re sell items

Snor

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    lvl up and get in clan who farms ISI, fell, and boss hunt, re sell items
    +1, find active clan and go biff/isi/felankor or make ally with clan like it. unfortunetly its not easy cuz i keep looking for clan like this on ares.

thegreatrober

just try to do as much events as u can

go to ft and chaos.
    and do chaos stone in rlb

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHxPROOF View Post
    K2 made it so fucking difficult to make coins its retarded. They want you to buy Knight cash and sell scrolls, thats the fastest way to make a substantial amount of coins. I have a geared up character and farm for an hour or so a day. I barely make enough money back to cover the MP pots i used to farm. Anyway heres what i found from "my personal experience".

Sell Scrolls you can get about 80 mill + for 2K HP scrolls or 350 AC scrolls each not sure about other scrolls.

If you want to do it legitly you must be very disciplined and have a lot of patience.

Farm ego/glutton/wratch frags: Ego frag= about 3.5mill each, Glutton frag=about 6 mill each, wratch frag= about 9 mill each, Sloth frag=about 13mill each

go to forgotten temple, not sure how much red/blue chests cost.

Jurad mountain event (dungeon): Sylveries are about 12 to 15 mill each, if you win you get 2 sylveries + what ever other gems you get from mobs. If you loose you only get 1 black gem : /

Try to be in a good party in CZ kill bosses from stone= Monsters that usually drop something worth while is Lupus, Lobo, Lyacon= they drop lyacon, lobo, and lupus pendant=100 mill (not sure witch one isnt worth much) any mob can drop Old uniques, Iron Necks, iron belts, ROCs, ROLs (But rarely do they drop)

Kill golems in eslant and have a pet with auto loot pick everything up and turn into sundries, i found my self making about 5 mill per half hour this way : /

Last choice i can mention is going to anvil and using regular upgrade scroll on shells or chitins (regular upgrade scrolls are cheap but are not 100% after +2) try to bring to +5. or if you can after +5 use BUS and try to +7-- each +7 non RB shell part goes for about 80 to 90 mill---->Only ones worth upping are warrior shell and rog shell.maybe preist Full plate to +8.

I hope this helped.

I know i could of saved a lot of coins but i get greedy and go with the last option and throw away my coins on anvil lol. Like i said if you are disciplined you can make coins, just will take a while.
    funny how i dont see reselling anywhere there... lol...

edit: nvm i see its your own "personal experience"

anyways best money making way is reselling.

Banned Senior Member

is there certain items that resell better than others?

towntown

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    is there certain items that resell better than others?
    Rogue Itens
    Gems
    Chests
    Buy Itens +1 and upgrade them to +3~+5

Those are the most commons resells.

Banned Senior Member

whats the point of upgrading to +3? would people buy for more than what you spent?

towntown

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
    whats the point of upgrading to +3? would people buy for more than what you spent?

Yes.

I don't understand too. I could upgrade them by myself and don't spend how much the price of it increased.

But people but it for more.

Exemple:

My friend buy DV +0 for 30~40m( in C-West), up them to +3 and resell for 50~60m.

It's the market man, just play with it. XD

just baba its faster

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast