Pay By Cash

This is a discussion on Pay By Cash within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i am not old enough to use credit so wondering if pay by cash work so i can get ...
Page: 1

well i am not old enough to use credit so wondering if pay by cash work so i can get premium. please respond

one_way

Exclamation

it works just takes a while if u use a letter xD

llJuanMall

i would like to know about that too, can anyone tell me more about it? how does it work? where do i send the money? etc.....

L1GHTSOUT

I did pay by cash it was taken from my bank account which is easy. the bad thing is that it took 4 days to get premium but if you havnt got a cc and you can wait for premium its not to bad.

If u have paypoint in ur country, once payment is made as long as its in working hours mon-fri i.e, u will get prem 1-4 hours later....but now click n buy works again for me, so dont have to use bronze prem soon

K2 Networks
    1st tard avenue
    somewhere in L.A.

one_way

i used it took a week to get my prem

llJuanMall

damn... im desperate to get premium but i dont have a cc...IT SUCKS!....also i dont know anything about it, where can i get more information about this? is it click and buy or another thing?

damn... im desperate to get premium but i dont have a cc...IT SUCKS!....also i dont know anything about it, where can i get more information about this? is it click and buy or another thing?[/b]
    Go on ko official website, u will see an icon which says buy premium...it lists payment methods. If u can use the paypoint method, u have to print off the sheet and take it down to a shop which accepts paypoint, this is the quickest way, prem activated in 2 hours for me.

llJuanMall

k thxs for the info
    there is a method to pay by mail or something like that, i'll decide later witch to use
    thxs for the reply

hmm aight ill try it out ty