Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why every post argue???

This is a discussion on Why every post argue??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont flame.. just listen and think about it.. Why does every post within the 3rd post of it, end up ...
Page: 1

ginyeng

Default Why every post argue???

Dont flame.. just listen and think about it..
    Why does every post within the 3rd post of it, end up in a flame of racism/or jus plane flaming... what is the point, you guys are too caught up in the game.. it s a game, no need to argue and get all aggrovated over it. Just play the game and stop moaning.. cause in the end K2 will just shut down knight online, because of all this racial stuff going on about turks moaning flaming abuse ect.. then all you people will go mad and probably kill yourselfs with no ko ?
    think about it.. flame if u want, i m just saying [/code]

noob :angry:

ginyeng

u see.. no need flame, its an opinion.. instead of sititng on your comp's all day ok ko4life flaming and getting all mad over playing ko.. go out.. with mates... have fun, ull regret it

Cocaine

Your such a fucking moron ginyeng.

DragonFire

CAUSE WE FEEL LIKE IT ZOMG!~

Most of the people here Have strong opinions about, Well..about everything :lol: So When you get people like that together you get arguements. And for the most part, Alot of the people that read these Forums do go out, they have Jobs, Friends, School... You shouldn't put a stereotype like that on the forum community, THATS my friend, is why there is arguements..comments like that.

Psy

If you don't like it don't use a forum.

stfu, u dont like our flaming, then quit forums ffs

rofl, j/k :lol: , ima see which post starts the real flame

ginyeng

ty for the flaming again, ya i know yall got strong opinions but allways comes down to turks u see, they do alot of sutff but not all the main culpret.. flame me again please...

Banned Senior Member

its cuz of arrogant people like camazotz who starts flaming in every topic :wub:

ginyeng

i m not moaning about using the forums, just saying.. maybe afew ppl could verge out the front door and stretch there legs... its alot more fun outside

DragonFire

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    its cuz of arrogant people like camazotz who starts flaming in every topic *:wub:
    I wouldn't consider him arrogant because he is smarter than the people that flame against him.

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2
    its cuz of arrogant people like camazotz who starts flaming in every topic *:wub:
    I wouldn't consider him arrogant because he is smarter than the people that flame against him.[/b]
    arguing on the internet and being smarter than the rest of the forum users... interesting comment :lol:

DragonFire

Originally posted by kohack+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kohack)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-coolboyp2

I wouldn't consider him arrogant because he is smarter than the people that flame against him.
    arguing on the internet and being smarter than the rest of the forum users... interesting comment :lol:[/b]
    It likes argueing in real life, but in this case..it's against 8 year old children...I don't see how arguing on the internet is any different..although, if I were to meet some of these little kids in real life..I don't think they would talk this way.

But it's my opinion.. And everyone is entitled to there own.

I_Am_On_Ares

cause flaming for some ppl is amusing

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

argueing =/= flaming. n when there's no more room for discussion about new interesting stuff(since ko has like a new shit coming out every 10 yrs or something) ppl discuss about things that're already happening thus leading to arguements n stuff but it happens with EVERY forum. so ya.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast