Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Long Are Prices Gonna Be Down

This is a discussion on How Long Are Prices Gonna Be Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i hope all this week...
Page: 1

i hope all this week

My magic genie is telling me that it will most likely be until the next dupe method takes over.

Good

Iinix

My magic genie is telling me that it will most likely be until the next dupe method takes over.[/b]
    +1

ye reason prices dropped was because dupers werent circlulating alot of coins into game because dupes where patched/ also reason bifrost items got deleted for a short period of time

Havoc

My magic genie is telling me that it will most likely be until the next dupe method takes over.[/b]
    agreed

Havoc2

Dupe is out on Girakon =) who ever is doing it is actually intelligent for a change and not spreading the word or abusing it wildly. Magix I know you have noticed the gems doubling in price and +1 shells rising as well. Yellow gems went from 15m to 35m nearly over night and shells from 2 - 3m to 10m+.

Dupe is out on Girakon =) who ever is doing it is actually intelligent for a change and not spreading the word or abusing it wildly. Magix I know you have noticed the gems doubling in price and +1 shells rising as well. Yellow gems went from 15m to 35m nearly over night and shells from 2 - 3m to 10m+.[/b]
    I must agree, yeah, it appears someone has cracked it on Gira.. but yellows aren't 35m :P I get the point though; oh well, I'm entrepreneuring that shit =]

dammit i hope they still down for this whole week

The king. Senior Member

Do You Need To Write Like This Or What? @ topic, asoon as a new dupe is out then priceses will go higher.

BoShkE

Each time the prices went up were cause of the dupes. It's a sad thing it depends only on that...
    So if you don't wanna worry anymore about buying pots/scrolls etc...You will have to deal with dupes.
    The only other thing what could help is lower pot prices, or a gm who starts putting money back in community. Like that time in past with that guy "Lillie" who was buying off whole Morodon...

warriorsPriest

I believe you mean the guy IIIIIII or w/e he was caleld the noob paper mage

it was a duper who duped so much money that he went into negative and could buy everthing without loosing money

yep he bought off whole moradon

ur "magic genie" got a real talent for the obvious =(

Ignore Me Senior Member

I like the falling prices. I hope there is no dupe ever. After reading this I spent half my GBs on a HB+8.

But if yellow gems are going up in prices. It could mean someone has worked out the exchanges with the Chaos Generator. I've seen on Ares a 7 green in a row from a guy with a chinese name. Of course could of been just a lot of deep scars.

forevaaaaaa!

prices were so high last time becuase of the BUS DUPE . nowdays no1 got money.. .
    even if the turks will have item - dupe method .. still prices will go only down .

BUS dupe = Money from the NPC's so this will cause more more coins in ko , which means = price go up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast