Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How Long Are Prices Gonna Be Down

This is a discussion on How Long Are Prices Gonna Be Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Shame people keep screaming and shouting about koxpers, else i'd be farming gavolt wings and such... But, if you're that ...
Page: 2

rico

Shame people keep screaming and shouting about koxpers, else i'd be farming gavolt wings and such...

But, if you're that strapped for cash because "of a lack of duping", go farm tyons for meat (10k/ea), or pincer poisons (8k/ea) or even wolf claws (5k/ea)... Cardinal jewels may be 100k/ea but from what I've heard they dont drop often and its tough on solo or small parties t oget them.

I believe you mean the guy IIIIIII or w/e he was caleld the noob paper mage
    it was a duper who duped so much money that he went into negative and could buy everthing without loosing money
    yep he bought off whole moradon [/b]
    u mean that guy on diez that was buying everyone items even if they were like way overpriced like 1 or 2yrs ago?
    i remember just buying crap an reselling so he would buy

Shame people keep screaming and shouting about koxpers, else i'd be farming gavolt wings and such...

But, if you're that strapped for cash because "of a lack of duping", go farm tyons for meat (10k/ea), or pincer poisons (8k/ea) or even wolf claws (5k/ea)... Cardinal jewels may be 100k/ea but from what I've heard they dont drop often and its tough on solo or small parties t oget them.[/b]
    Mastodons in CZ and glypdodons in EMC/Luf are better. It's the poor man's "I don't have enough money to babashop GBs" way to get money. I always hated farming for five hours to get 10 mil.

rico

I specifically left the Glypto family out, because I've never come across them without a party or 5-8 people, or several people well above their level capable of getting 1hit kills on them...

Unless you can get hold of a good spot without anyone else around, and keep it for a while, its better to quest for npc noah items or quest items.

BoShkE

u mean that guy on diez that was buying everyone items even if they were like way overpriced like 1 or 2yrs ago?
    i remember just buying crap an reselling so he would buy[/b]
    Yea on dies, orc mage named Lillie...1/2 years ago...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12