cs actually works .

This is a discussion on cs actually works . within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whats in those messages : first one(by me) : diez Hello costumer support . A few days ago I decided ...
Page: 1

Phosgene

Default cs actually works .

whats in those messages :
    first one(by me) :
    diez
    Hello costumer support .
    A few days ago I decided I want to go to the human side .
    Unfortunately , I found out that the Nation Transfer has been disabled .
    Now I wanted to ask u if there is any way that I can do the Nation Transfer without the Power Up Store , maybe through here or through a GM ingame .
    Thank u in advance ,
    Saucegene .

first answer (by rick) :
    Hail _! I'm sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team

second answer (by csrep25) :
    Hail _! The best way to resolve this issue is talking a gm in game. When the GMs are online working, you can try to /pm them also. Be advised that they get many PMs at a time, so you might have to wait a bit to speak directly to one. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Service Team

its not about whats written in the messages , its about that they actually answered my question and actually DIRECTED me to the right man...
    k2 getting better ? ;<

Phosgene

all those who entered my thread and didnt post wanted to check if i was stupid enough to show my ID ? ;<

PayForMySinS

I also tried contacting them. I lost Chit sheild 0+ because of THEIR bug and they reply back saying

Hail *____!

Unfortunately, at this time we do not restore lost items. *In the Future the best thing you can do is make the computer you use to access Knight Online as secure as possible. *Please make sure your character name is not the same as your account name and protect your password by changing it often using a combination of letters and numbers. *Please be cautious of downloading any unknown files as they can contain programs or viruses that can steal your account information. *Never give out your account information, Knight Online Staff will never request this info. *If an unofficial Knight Online website requires you to log in with your in-game account ID and password, they are most likely trying to gain access to your account. *Once again Knight Online Staff will never ask you for your log on information. *If you would like even more info we have a section on our website with more tips on how to safeguard your account. *Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions. *We apologize that there is nothing more we can do to help you regarding the lost items. *However, if your account information was changed in error, please let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you in this regard. *Thank you.

-Knight Online Customer Support Team

The point is i asked them to recover my item and they replied back telling me to change my pass and not download any trojans. Also what does anything they said above relate to what i was asking?

tolgahan

do u think talking with a Gm solve ur probLem?
    lol
    its not working

Phosgene

well since NT is back , i dun need to talk with a GM anymore

Hydr4

they wont respond me tho T_T

The_Dude

Default Re: cs actually works .

Originally posted by Phosgene
    whats in those messages :
    first one(by me) :
    diez
    Hello costumer support .
    A few days ago I decided I want to go to the human side .
    Unfortunately , I found out that the Nation Transfer has been disabled .
    Now I wanted to ask u if there is any way that I can do the Nation Transfer without the Power Up Store , maybe through here or through a GM ingame .
    Thank u in advance ,
    Saucegene .

first answer (by rick) :
    Hail _! I'm sorry that I will be unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate this to another department. Please be assured that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Should you have any other concerns, please submit another ticket. Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this for you. -Knight Online Support Team

second answer (by csrep25) : *
    Hail _! The best way to resolve this issue is talking a gm in game. When the GMs are online working, you can try to /pm them also. Be advised that they get many PMs at a time, so you might have to wait a bit to speak directly to one. Thank you. -Knight Online Customer Service Team

its not about whats written in the messages , its about that they actually answered my question and actually DIRECTED me to the right man...
    k2 getting better ? ;<

They are still going by a script. I've worked customer support and replied to peoples emails, 98% of the responses I gave were scripted crap with peoples names stuck into it.

I got the same responses you did when asking about my trina piece (not about the gm part, but the other one...gm email seems to actually be answered by a person rather than a person copying/pasting a script). I was given no trina, instead I got a box in my inn that has a number 1 in it, no image, and the description says "GOLD PREMIUM - CANNOT BE SOLD OR TRADED". I got the "Hail... I'm sorry but I'm unable to..."

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Getting a correct response for the question you've asked coming from K2 is pretty decent already. I'm assuming they're trying their best to get their image of the company and how they work to a very high level since the new expansion has launched. Staying at the same place and not working anything will never change the fact of how bad the company is at times, unregardless of how many expansions they release. It's time to make a change.