Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to make an account 100% safe - Help needed!

This is a discussion on How to make an account 100% safe - Help needed! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello everybody. Im going to buy an account in the near future. Not in a cypher ring, because thats just ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default How to make an account 100% safe - Help needed!

Hello everybody.

Im going to buy an account in the near future. Not in a cypher ring, because thats just too expensive.
    Im looking for how to change all the info, so I will be 100% sure he got no chance of getting it back thru customer support.

What do I need to change / do to make it 100% safe(?) :

1) Email?
    2) Password?
    3) Secret Question/answer?
    4) Buy a 500 ESN code and activate that one before giving him the money ( so he cant do the ''forgot password'' thingy)

Or wont that matter if he forgot the last esn code he used if he decide to try and get the account back, and he just give customer support all the other codes he used except the one i used? - will they give him the new password then?

Do I also need the original email and the password to that one, incase I forget the password some day?
    or will it send the new password ( if I do the forgot password procedure ) to the new email? That I changed the last one to?

And if there is some other things I need to do to make it safe, please reply under here and tell me what more I need to change. Will be very mutch appreciated

~ Syndicate.

There is no way to make it 100% safe even if u change everything.

yup just need trust worthy seller

Banned

all you need to be sure the seller is trusted because scammer have a lot of ways could scame you with any of them

The only way to be 100% is in a cypher ring

Buy in CR and have new account ready for it.Only safe way that I know. CR=Safe.

Banned for scamming.

Damn... I guess I will pay the cr to be 100% safe then.
    But what can they possibly do to get the account back? I dont know other ways then they pm customer support and ask them to send the new pw to some other email then the original one, but they cant do that because they dont have the esn code info I will use on the account.
    I dont know if customer support would give him the pw if he dont have the last code..
    Never had problems with support, i havent been in need to contact them, but from what I hear, its garbage.

There is so many ways to recory password ..change email..etc etc...its just so much better to go get a cr .

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    Damn... I guess I will pay the cr to be 100% safe then.
    But what can they possibly do to get the account back? I dont know other ways then they pm customer support and ask them to send the new pw to some other email then the original one, but they cant do that because they dont have the esn code info I will use on the account.
    I dont know if customer support would give him the pw if he dont have the last code..
    Never had problems with support, i havent been in need to contact them, but from what I hear, its garbage.
    You just say you didn't write them down or something like that. I got my hacked account (which i bought from someone) back without esn code history. In fact all I needed was a d.o.b to verify and they reset the password/email.

Yeah you just make shit up,and they give it back to you...

So if you are buying a geared account or planning to equip it really well,then better spend a bit on CR than have it stolen with much more money on it.

yep.. no 100% safe way.... actually i think it might be easier to get scammed now than it was before.... =(

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

1st : Customer Support doesnot recover accounts unless the customer provides all the ESN codes used on the last 3 months, Any payments done on the account by other ways than ESN like C&B or w/e else should be in the ticket and provide the account ID and Last used PW and Last Secret Questions and Answers + Date Of Birth + Date Of Account Creation (Not much for account creation date )
    2nd : Dont Buy Characters From People With No Trusty List And Vouchers
    3rd : If you arenot well known and the seller agrees that he can give you info first BE SURE THAT HE IS OUT OF G1 SITE B4 U CHANGE ACC INFO
    EDIT : 4th : scammers scam people by ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************
    Removed because many kids are here and can use these ways to scam ppl and we are trying to stop scammers
    5th : to save your time and your mind and your money and items DONT BUY ACCOUNTS just lvl up your own char Unless you can provide CR

Banned for scamming.

Allright, I wont buy it from him then.
    I will exp my own to 80 then. slowly but steady.
    Thanks for all the great replys so fast, it really helped me out alot!

Dor

Chyper ring ... or save payments ..

The very best way to make a safe account is:

1) Create a non hotmail email adress.
    2) Create an account with that email.
    3) Level ur char yourself.
    4) Never share password and account name to anyone.
    5) Dont go to cheating site and gold selling site.

6) Just play to game the way it is supposed to be played !!!

/facepalm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast