how make account safe after trade?

This is a discussion on how make account safe after trade? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im asking on behalf of my friend. He bought rogue acc and after few days pass changed - first owner ...
Page: 1

Narette

Im asking on behalf of my friend. He bought rogue acc and after few days pass changed - first owner scammed it back. My friend managed to get it back, but he needs way to make it safe so it doesn't happen again.
    So if any of you could help and say what all is needed to do so the account is safe?

Also another thing, which interests me... It's about reccurring billing. I'm buying prem for few of my friends and if any of them decides to sell character, is there any way to prevent new owner from like turning recurring billing on? Or its just trust and hope he doesn't do it? :X

Thanks a lot for any reply ^^ (except flaming and such xD )

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Im asking on behalf of my friend. He bought rogue acc and after few days pass changed - first owner scammed it back. My friend managed to get it back, but he needs way to make it safe so it doesn't happen again.
    So if any of you could help and say what all is needed to do so the account is safe?

Also another thing, which interests me... It's about reccurring billing. I'm buying prem for few of my friends and if any of them decides to sell character, is there any way to prevent new owner from like turning recurring billing on? Or its just trust and hope he doesn't do it? :X

Thanks a lot for any reply ^^ (except flaming and such xD )[/b]
    change email, always get answears to all 3 securiety questions
    ';-]

helnix

make a purchase with ur visa / C&B this way real owner doesnt have all of the account current info's =D

Banned

buy my accounts which i have up for sale on ares. from two of the most legitimate players in game.

One way to "help" make it more secure is to make SEVERAL purchases on DIFFERENT cards or C+B accounts. The different purchases will not be known to the previous owner(s) and will make it more difficult for them to take it back. On that note, it is still possible for them to do this but the above is just to make it harder.

follow the main rules and dont buy an account...

follow the main rules and dont buy an account...[/b]
    stop your useless posts...

on topic : Buy an account and MAKE SURE to pay a premium/some KC with a new CB account, make sure to change the email and have all 3 secret questions...ask also for the 4 last digit of the last payment

After that make a CS post signaling you've not been hacked and the informations that you changed are right and YOU ARE THE REAL OWNER and insert the 4 ancient digit to *prove* it

use prepaid visa's so when the new owner of the account used this recurring bill thingy to buy premmy for himself then empty the visa and he can kiss his account a goodbye for payment fraud

u cant use the prepaid credit cards to buy knight cash or prem

--unless the changed the rules :huh:

runordie

u cant use the prepaid credit cards to buy knight cash or prem

--unless the changed the rules :huh:[/b]
    you can you just gotta get an american express card or mastercard and it works

stonepilot1421

you can you just gotta get an american express card or mastercard and it works[/b]
    can u use visa prepaid for paypal?

Destructo

Also another thing, which interests me... It's about reccurring billing. I'm buying prem for few of my friends and if any of them decides to sell character, is there any way to prevent new owner from like turning recurring billing on? Or its just trust and hope he doesn't do it? :X[/b]
    If they put on reccuring billing and you charge back they can say BB to there account.

liquidkk

sry to say but i will never be 100% safe
    only thing u can do is try and change seal\unseal word , buy some kc or prem, change email and get all the info needed