what are ur safest ways to trade

This is a discussion on what are ur safest ways to trade within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im new here and i dont wanna b a complete random to the market xP almost got my 50 post ...
Page: 1

Default what are ur safest ways to trade

im new here and i dont wanna b a complete random to the market xP almost got my 50 post and im looking make some money finally xP i want a good reputation and just wondering for trading accounts and 20gb+ trades what are ur ways of doing it... i dont think every1 gets a med unless u do just ay it THANKS!

oO and also i got my 50 post and way over 3 months what else i gotta do lol im trying so hard got stuff i need to be selln!

get a MM
    10 charxxxxxxx

whats a mm? or 10xxxx char sry im newb when comes this....

If you are selling gb's always try to get $$ first with money request if you are using paypal becouse request is harder to chargeback (not 100% sure) and if you want to sell account then same with that. Just that its never easy to buy or sell ingame things if you dont know that guy whom ur selling. Maby dont sell all 20gb at same time and go for 5gb at time.
    And this is just the way i would do it. There is many ppl who go for 20gb+, but i dont have that mutch trust to ppl i dont know.

Banned

Trade with people who have a huge trade history and/or have been around for ages and are known to be GG.

alright thx what about good ppl like the king or ppl with good reputation? as med

Banned

Don't judge people on lvls or their rank.
    Kings can scam just as well as regular players. Also lvls don't mean much.
    Browse around market section, people with big trade history in their signature are usually not scammers.
    For trade middleman I would only use a Ko4life trade mod or someone I have personally traded USD for items (or vice versa) several times without problems.

No trade is 100% safe and there have been real old timers turn to scam overnight.
    Also someone with good reputation (and a known legit clan) is less likely to turn into scam since their reputation is on the line. Someone with a random clan and low lvl char has much less to loose.

Also, before you trade with someone, check their posts-topics. See if they have been involved with some fishy shit like a deal(s) gone sour, problems with paying, association with scammers etc. Google their msn, see what pops up.

Do your homework properly and you will most likely be fine.

guyko