Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forgotten Temple....

This is a discussion on Forgotten Temple.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im fed up with this! At xig, the FT where its 46 - 59 where i take my noobie char ...
Page: 1

Zarger

Default Forgotten Temple....

Im fed up with this!

At xig, the FT where its 46 - 59 where i take my noobie char sucks. I go hoping to get a chest and when i get there, these people are stealth/hiding in the middle and just staying there making everyone else fight. My last 7 or so times ive been there, there has been leechers and thats the reason we loose. We have a possibility to win if EVERYONE actually fought...its annoying.

Any thoughts? I mean I was happy when the FT was back in the game but now I know I have no chance in success. Is it possible to make something along the lines of kicking people if they don't help out or something... -_-

NeedForSpeed

:huh:

Zarger

Originally posted by NeedForSpeed
    :huh:
    :wub:

JOIN THEM FTW

susGe

Default Re: Forgotten Temple....

Originally posted by Zarger
    Im fed up with this!

At xig, the FT where its 46 - 59 where i take my noobie char sucks. I go hoping to get a chest and when i get there, these people are stealth/hiding in the middle and just staying there making everyone else fight. My last 7 or so times ive been there, there has been leechers and thats the reason we loose. We have a possibility to win if EVERYONE actually fought...its annoying.

Any thoughts? I mean I was happy when the FT was back in the game but now I know I have no chance in success. Is it possible to make something along the lines of kicking people if they don't help out or something... -_-
    they are trying to bug it. In there opinion your the one fucking it up.

dorpwn

this is getting pathetic... they should either disable tp or disable the whole FT...
    i dont even think its bannable to bug it since nobody is reporting about it

evenson

Originally posted by dorpwn
    this is getting pathetic... they should either disable tp or disable the whole FT...
    i dont even think its bannable to bug it since nobody is reporting about it
    couple level 70s got banned on diez for it, all turks.. -.-

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Zarger
    Im fed up with this!

name?
    And for Private:Yes,i did absued the bug once but the problem i was with a mage alive and he was afk..We survived the event but no chest so u have to kill all the mobs

Zarger

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zarger
    Im fed up with this!

they are trying to bug it. In there opinion your the one fucking it up.[/b]
    Id rather take the full experince during the event, not cheating my way out...

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by Zarger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zarger)</div>
    Originally posted by susGe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zarger

Im fed up with this!

they are trying to bug it. In there opinion your the one fucking it up.
    Id rather take the full experince during the event, not cheating my way out...[/b]
    +1 (nt that i eva go to FT :lol

Dimon

is it tp or tp scrolls they are using?

i thought it was the scrolls, which they have no need to have in the game anyway. shouldnt be that hard to take them out of the game.

the_man_slayer

the whole point of FT is to work together for the prize, if u dont fight together, u all fail together so its not just u losing out, they are aswell :lol:

Hypnos

Originally posted by Dimon
    is it tp or tp scrolls they are using?

i thought it was the scrolls, which they have no need to have in the game anyway. *shouldnt be that hard to take them out of the game.
    It would probably be best not to give details on how to exploit it, on public forums.

TunaFishyMe

transformation scrolls are very useful

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    transformation scrolls are very useful
    omg, i never even thought of that before!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast