Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to Make CC Chargeback?

This is a discussion on How to Make CC Chargeback? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want my money back for gold prem. Since they dont wanna help, me fix an issue which takes 5 ...
Page: 1

Gondon

Default How to Make CC Chargeback?

I want my money back for gold prem.

Since they dont wanna help, me fix an issue which takes 5 min. , Im going to get my money back. Their loss, if they had at least any communication, it would be diff. but when u guys make a flase ban and failo to show a reason its pure bs.

But anyways, has anyone done this?

how should i procced doing this?

Vchernyak

they are gonna block your account :rollseyes:

EatMeTheMage

they charged my priest account 50 bucks then K2ed it <_<
    i only have 25 bucks... now credit card company is gonna charge me 50 <_<

Gondon

Originally posted by Vchernyak
    they are gonna block your account *:rollseyes:
    bro read above post, acc is alrdy blocked...aka false ban, by some random techy. they dont want to reply back, as reason why, since i did nothnig, they have nothnig to say.

So all is fair, to get my moneyback

If ur using paypal I think u can just log on to ur pp account and withdraw the last payments done to K2. Not sure though.

ReiRei

if you used a cc at all and don't want to play ko again.. call your cc and dispute the charges. Tell them you paid for a service that you did not get.

Gondon

i will get my money back, and i will get compensation for my time lost playing..

Faxing lawsuit over in few min.

Originally posted by Gondon
    i will get my money back, and i will get compensation for my time lost playing..

I wouldn't even bother with all the paper work lol. Takes forever and gets u no where!

Gondon

Originally posted by Holy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Holy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon

I wouldn't even bother with all the paper work lol. Takes forever and gets u no where! [/b]
    working in law office, copies of lawsuits all over the place, no problem for me.

I can get an easy 10-50k usd.

U know if ban for cheat , i undertsand.

But ban when u do nothnig and play legit, they will pay.

I have 24 page paper here. just asking some collegues, if i should proceed with it.

Originally posted by Gondon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gondon)</div>
    Originally posted by Holy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gondon

I wouldn't even bother with all the paper work lol. Takes forever and gets u no where!
    working in law office, copies of lawsuits all over the place, no problem for me.

I can get an easy 10-50k usd.

U know if ban for cheat , i undertsand.

But ban when u do nothnig and play legit, they will pay.

I have 24 page paper here. just asking some collegues, if i should proceed with it.[/b]

Good luck to u then bro

narinn114

NO!!! MAKE THEM GIVE EVERYONE 3 YEAR FREE GOLD >>>XD lol sue them and get me a wow account lol...

close their fuking K2 Network headquarters and ask josh a blowjob or sumthing to compensate the lack of competence to run a business :lol:

and if u need signatures, witnesses or whatever u can count with tons of ppl B)

_Tau_

Yeh man i was k2'd as well but i chose not bother with a law suit,but if you need any help or a really good lawyer I would gladly help you out

DisillusionedIdealogue

you hardly have grounds for a lawsuit. they have a clause in the ToS that states that anything on the account u access the game with belongs to them, therefore they can do w/e they want with it. most you'll get is the money you spent on prem for this month (sounds logical, spend couple hundred or more on a trial to get 20 bucks.. :unsure: )

+1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast