Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How to Make CC Chargeback?

This is a discussion on How to Make CC Chargeback? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue you hardly have grounds for a lawsuit. they have a clause in the ToS that states ...
Page: 2

Gondon

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    you hardly have grounds for a lawsuit. they have a clause in the ToS that states that anything on the account u access the game with belongs to them, therefore they can do w/e they want with it. most you'll get is the money you spent on prem for this month (sounds logical, spend couple hundred or more on a trial to get 20 bucks.. *:unsure: )
    Heard of Emotional Suffering?

i think not...

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol if you file a lawsuit on the grounds of emotional damage about a game please post the reports, i'd love to read what the judge thinks about it. :lol:

Gondon

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue
    lol if you file a lawsuit on the grounds of emotional damage about a game please post the reports, i'd love to read what the judge thinks about it. *:lol:
    This is US, go make som research about this kind of cases, and how ppl won.

Also i doubt k2, will spend their time, to go to court, and sit their all day. its easier to just sort out the mess, they will make a deal. I have no doubt about that.

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol, right i forgot how ridiculous our legal system can be. keep us updated if u decide to go ahead with it

Gondon

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-1...tent_283094.htm

This guy got his acc hacked in some game.
    If your Wondering, her won...

Gondon

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/32441.html

U can sue k2, policy means nothnig.

hmm

i used to hate u coz u were human, but i hope u trully go to the last consequences on this and i wish u win

edited coz i found this, gondon was right

http://www.technewsworld.com/story/32441.html

K2 is gonna get k2'ed

lmao, you know how to file a lawsuit, but not how to call your cc company to dispute charges. I think yer full o' shit. Just my opinion. :rollseyes:

Ki1laH

I'm sorry, but if, you write, your lawsuit like. you write, your forum, posts, then you won't, get very, far. because you, don't need a, comma, after every, three, words.

On topic. You have no grounds for a lawsuit, file a chargeback, get your money back, and be done with it. People always try and pretend to file lawsuits against K2 on the forums, on a case that they stand no chance in winning.

However if you are for real, have fun wasting time and money.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    I'm sorry, but if, you write, your lawsuit like. you write, your forum, posts, then you won't, get very, far. because you, don't need a, comma, after every, three, words.

On topic. *You have no grounds for a lawsuit, file a chargeback, get your money back, and be done with it. *People always try and pretend to file lawsuits against K2 on the forums, on a case that they stand no chance in winning.

However if you are for real, have fun wasting time and money.
    lol +1 i was going to flame you bout your(,'s) then saw above xD

Gondon

i dont care what u guys say.

i get what i strive for, and i will get it.

End of topic.

u can only chargeback via paypal for 45days after the transaction. im not familiar with the click and buy system however. a lawsuit is pretty pointless since you will lose and just waste a load of cash in the process.

wraith86

Originally posted by 0000000
    u can only chargeback via paypal for 45days after the transaction. im not familiar with the click and buy system however. a lawsuit is pretty pointless since you will lose and just waste a load of cash in the process.
    so if you sell for usd and 1 month later the guy charges back but the moneys not in your paypal account what happens? and i heard that a guy sued K2 for banning his account for abusing the DLW and won the case and got all his premium/KC money back and got 6 months of gold premium along with 10 stacks of each scroll. but your probably right its a waste of time to sue such a bad company

well the thing about ko items is that you cant get your money if you charge back because paypal view the items as intangible, so they arent covered, my friend lost 600$ this way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast