Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How to Make CC Chargeback?

This is a discussion on How to Make CC Chargeback? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its just hilarious how everyone think they are legal experts all of a sudden. "you have no grounds for a ...
Page: 3

grk4

its just hilarious how everyone think they are legal experts all of a sudden.

"you have no grounds for a legal suit"????

and may i ask what ur qualifications are? im sure u guys all have JD from ivy league law schools or at the very very least a paralegal.

lol

wraith86

Originally posted by grk4
    its just hilarious how everyone think they are legal experts all of a sudden.

"you have no grounds for a legal suit"????

and may i ask what ur qualifications are? *im sure u guys all have JD from ivy league law schools or at the very very least a paralegal. *

lol
    and you do? if so show us some insight on what might turn out of this case.

grk4

nope, still in master's lvl (intellectual property in biotech tho, different field all together).

just funny to think everyone knows the american law so much.

u do know the famous case of a 81 yr old woman in arizona that was served a coffee too hot in mikky d's winning 2.9 million dollars right?

don't underestimate the american legal system lol.

i bought a microwave the other day that actually had a warning of "do not place any pets, animals, or living organism in this device" lmao

you dont need a law degree to understand a simple concept like the ToS. K2 have got full rights to your char, and they have full rights to ban it without any compensation and without a proper reason. If you go to court K2 will just show the ToS and what are u gonna do? its tough luck.

When you agree to the ToS you sign away your right to do anything if you get screwed over.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by 0000000
    you dont need a law degree to understand a simple concept like the ToS. K2 have got full rights to your char, and they have full rights to ban it without any compensation and without a proper reason. If you go to court K2 will just show the ToS and what are u gonna do? its tough luck. *

When you agree to the ToS you sign away your right to do anything if you get screwed over.
    Things like Copyright are exactly like this. When you publish something to another website to show it all around the world -- even though the other person has the information on their own servers, it's still technically yours.

The idea is of "intellectual knowledge", if you bothered to read the article. If one person spent the time and the effort to achieve such a goal they should be entitled to it. It is therefore ILLEGAL to take away this intellectual knowledge.

It's similar to architecture. For example, you are employed by somoene to build, let's say, a house. Technically the contractor owns everything - the land, the equipment, but you're just working for him. In the end, you don't get paid and he just takes the house. Is that wrong? Yes. Technically, even though everything you did wasn't your property, your intellectual knowledge and ability made it so that you could do what was required to finish the job, and therefore you are entitled to use it or be paid.

Same idea here.

PayForMySinS

Not sure if you can chargeback with CC, however if you used Paypal you could by "file dispuiting" (think thats what it's called). This is probably they reason they got rid of Paypal.

kopanos

I did that with paypal when i was charged for kc that i never received. They had a waiting period in which they expected the K2 to answer to my accusations and when they didn't get answers they gave me my money back.

And i agree that cases like these is what got K2 to stop working with Paypal

Banned Senior Member

the last time I didn't get my KC, I got my money back ^_^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123