Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

How to Make money

This is a discussion on How to Make money within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If ur a mele then go Ronark land. Farm Treants or ancients and sell the enchants. They also drop bus. ...
Page: 4

Donkey88

If ur a mele then go Ronark land. Farm Treants or ancients and sell the enchants. They also drop bus. Both enchants sell fast and for 1-1.5m a pop. Ive got 20 an hour there before. Sounds nub but if ur premmy give it a shot.

Since when cant we go bdw? I go every day on my 59[/b]
    I guess the lower lvl koxpers can have fun in bdw too then.
    Im not up to date on that, i had my first and last bdw on my rogue when it was lvl 69.

IsgurosBous

I guess the lower lvl koxpers can have fun in bdw too then.
    Im not up to date on that, i had my first and last bdw on my rogue when it was lvl 69.[/b]
    Since FF patch there also is a bdw for 59-.

Why are so many people replying with; Go BF or Jurad or BDW
    READ HIS DAMN POST BEFORE YOU REPLY ON THE TOPIC NAME
    Since when can ardream characters kill mobs in Bifrost, or go bdw/Jurad

So mate, lets see whats left. Before you can buy resell, you need an amount of money to begin with. If you dont have that...then this option goes down the drain.
    Try to get in the lower lvl Forgotten Temple for a nice chest.
    Hunt for bosses in Ardream, maybe you need some friends to help you kill them.
    Farm scrolls (Hobgoblins cz example)
    Farm enchant scrolls in cz (Treants/Ancients)

There is more but i have to go to training.[/b]

Hobgob and scrolls, well that wont work very good, since the drop rate is like 1 BUS per 45 mins.

Dragon Tooth soldier/commander drop with premium up to 8k coins each..

DoNotMess

i have around 100m i made from red chests >> got a few good items. what would someone with 100m start off buying and reselling :huh:

IsgurosBous

chests (risky though, prices of them can fluctuate a lot), chitins/shells +7. Just items under 1gb lol, and try to buy only if you think you'll make atleast 15-20% profit on it, else it will be risky (loosing money) /long time merching to get rid of it for decent profit. Rather search a bit longer and get a really good deal then keep making 3m profit per item :P
    Also, if you think someone put a low price to get rid of something soon, pm them to get that extra 15m discount. That'll help you make profit much quicker.

DoNotMess

i find its really hard to sell anythig that can be rented, ie chitins/shells +7 b/c of that stupid bug. guess jus gotta wait a while for it to sell :S

i have around 100m i made from red chests >> got a few good items. what would someone with 100m start off buying and reselling :huh:[/b]
    there are no special items, just ge to know the average prices in that price range, something like shells+7, mirage swords +7 etc, those krowaz stuff

for example if average price of nightmare crystal is 10m and u find aguy selling for 8, buy and sell for 9 mill

if average price of shell +7 is 80m, u find a guy selling for 60, buy it and sell for 70

its a low earning when you have only 100 million but its safe. once you get enough money you can move to more expensive items and get better profit

dont worry, youll get the hang of it

my idea for you would be to buy like 3-5gb
    then play big deals on the market....or else you got a long time in the waiting

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Buy all chitins +5 for 2-4m and up them to +7.

Easy as that.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234