NP Transfer - who gives a shit?

This is a discussion on NP Transfer - who gives a shit? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Honestly? I used to be like you.... "fucking NP transfering faggots!" but now i just lost all hope in KO's ...
Page: 1

Default NP Transfer - who gives a shit?

Honestly?

I used to be like you.... "fucking NP transfering faggots!" but now i just lost all hope in KO's "security" that I'm trying to see the bright side of things so i dont drive down to cali and kill people from a company named after a damn mountain.

But really, who cares about NP transferring? 9 out of 10 times, it's THEIR rightful NP anyway, they still earned it, they should have the right to transfer it. I dont see anyone complaining about babashopping, why complain about NPT

In fact, expect a NPT scroll in the future.

and no, ive never NPT. ever. mainly because i never pk

I don't even understand what you're trying to prove / ask in here...

Babashop called like that because in the old times people used to buy items that couldnt even be close to b made.

Right now most of the players just sell / buy their items from people who play the game, so babashop isn't going so often.

Obviously both options are not allowed, but k2 doesn't care that much as long as they still get their premium / KC money.

They will not support anything like that even if they don't bother to log and ban those NP Transfer people.

In conclusion, sorry but this topic is useless.

Little archer Senior Member

its annoying because:

-they spam the board
    -they do it in places where u cant kill them
    -they do it blatantly on server 1 because they think they cannot be banned

but thats about it. other people complain because they took their precious monthly symbol away from them.

No no no....

It's annoying because:

- You know it's people that actually play the game and have a real clan. Then they go brag about it to go boost their ego when they have the best symbols/clans.
    - It's not the same as transferring your nps from one character to another. If you haven't noticed, when you die you lose 40-50 nps, but when you solo a kill, you gain 64+ nps. Even more in total if you're in a party. Also, it's transferring all your LPs at the same time, which again is giving the symbol away.
    - It's against TOS yet you see them do it on the main server, the complaints are everywhere and they haven't been banned.

If you think this isn't bad I mean what could be? The game itself is all about the rewards you get from pking. If you don't care about it then just quit the game because there's no other goal to achieve else than that and CSW.

Google

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    its annoying because:

-they spam the board
    -they do it in places where u cant kill them
    -they do it blatantly on server 1 because they think they cannot be banned

but thats about it. other people complain because they took their precious monthly symbol away from them.

this was c2 >.<

I give a shit, eh.

This topic doesn't really have any point, so ill close it.