Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Weekly Maintenance Postponed

This is a discussion on Weekly Maintenance Postponed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello Knight Online Players, The normal weekly maintenance that takes place on Tuesday at 3:00PM PST has been postponed. The ...
Page: 1

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Hello Knight Online Players,

The normal weekly maintenance that takes place on Tuesday at 3:00PM PST has been postponed. The new maintenance will take place this Thursday. This will be an extended maintenance and the expected timeframe is from 1:30PM - 7:30PM PST. We thank you for your understanding and continued support of Knight Online!

-The Knight Online Team

Could it be the new server ?? Since It's 6 hours maintance..... Any Comments/Concerns?

nk121

yep, and probably removal of 3rd servers.

They always seem to change the maintenance day for new stuff.

better be new server, shitttt son

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

it might be the new server and the haloween event also ends that day

Ye. New server fo shizzle h34r:

I spoke today with Calimaestro from Ares , he said they still didnt made everything clear in the new server and even when he come out will be many bugs and people will get dc very fast , he also said he cant say how much days ( he know when it comes out ) becuse then everybody can be ready and do bugs or w/e he ment so he only said i should look in the main site aka knightonlineworld , so hopefully today will be the new server.
    Also he been in cz and banned some Np transfer name |||||||||||||||||||||| something like that , atleast finaly GM ban some illegal turk.

I spoke today with Calimaestro from Ares , he said they still didnt made everything clear in the new server and even when he come out will be many bugs and people will get dc very fast , he also said he cant say how much days ( he know when it comes out ) becuse then everybody can be ready and do bugs or w/e he ment , so hopefully today will be the new server.[/b]
    Well if you think generally, every server has its own bug one way or another.(such as exp rate, event bug, and such) I doubt that this new server won't be any different than rest of the worlds...

The king. Senior Member

"The new maintenance will take place this Thursday. This will be an extended maintenance and the expected timeframe is from 1:30PM - 7:30PM PST. " thursday not today :P

"The new maintenance will take place this Thursday. This will be an extended maintenance and the expected timeframe is from 1:30PM - 7:30PM PST. " thursday not today :P[/b]
    Now in Israel its Thursday...so today :P

04:43 am , when its pass 00:00 , its new day , so now its Thursday :P

Did you just skip Tuesday and Wednesday :S You must be in some crazy TimeZone ^^

mammlea2

Did you just skip Tuesday and Wednesday :S You must be in some crazy TimeZone ^^[/b]
    +1

time machine hacks!

Valk

where im from its already been last week twice and tomorrow 3 times.

I wouldnt expect k2 to do or not do just about anything anymore. If its anything like the last server releases though they'll wait until im the most busy i could possibly be and hten release the server.

Jacoli

Well ya know i'm not getting my hopes up on being new server, well I flat out have no high hopes for K2 anymore :/

holdmymoney

duh. postpone+longer maint=new server/big patch

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast