K2:(

This is a discussion on K2:( within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hmm i brought 3days ago gold premium and i was given only trina and knight cash. I cant log in ...
Page: 1

:Morwen:

Default K2:(

Hmm i brought 3days ago gold premium and i was given only trina and knight cash. I cant log in game..im still nonpremium user and CS will not help me

last reply by my complaint :

You have received your purchased item on the given date, and you have 27 days of gold premium left in your account. Thank you. -Knight Online Support Team

This is very fun when i cant log

Mrjcolley101

diez 1 just went down, so maybe there bringing servers down quickly (oh wait this is k2 slowly)

i dont know about other servers.

Originally posted by Mrjcolley101
    diez 1 just went down, so maybe there bringing servers down quickly (oh wait this is k2 slowly)

i dont know about other servers.
    I think u didnīt understand wots her problem. Servers were down on last Friday and ppl got DC.... and rollback ... ppl were b1tching here on forums that they lost exp and dropped items. But her problem is that she lost PREMIUM status due the rollback. She bought it, got KC and trina, played like premium user but in a few minutes got DC >>> rollback >>> and lost premium. Official homepage tells she has premium but thats all, no logging preferences and no gameplay advantages.

....anyway, I canīt help, good luck with CS ^^

Hostage

You need to explain that to CS if you havn't. If you bought prem, have proof, and still dont have prem. Then send in a ticket showing your proof.

Originally posted by Hostage
    You need to explain that to CS if you havn't. If you bought prem, have proof, and still dont have prem. Then send in a ticket showing your proof.
    no he needs to explain that its showing on there end he has premium but he infact doesn't have premium

if k2 is telling him he is on 27 days left then there is probly something wrong in system and u need to bring it to there attention its dificult ur better off trying to talk to ingame gm