How many?

This is a discussion on How many? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How many have quited and/or rejoined the game again? or just quted totally? And do ya miss ya old buddys ...
Page: 1

Baxxor

Default How many?

How many have quited and/or rejoined the game again?
    or just quted totally?

And do ya miss ya old buddys in ko? i sure miss em all, all the turks i even miss :mellow:
    Miss the old way to go get lvl.. 3 spot/2spot/1spot troll,troll warriors, Harpys/raven harpys even miss all the shitty times when u ran around in Bowl and tried getting bosses and turk just got em cause they cheated, they had some kinda cheat so they got there before u, even if they where in hb/ob

Who misses the game?
    and who of all theese that play acctually loves the game? :unsure:
    Who is addicted to it?(most should say yes here :P )

bleaF

if u miss it so much i think theres a link to d/l it again on www.knightonlineworld.com

Baxxor

i miss it but i dont got time to play, no power to get from 1-60
    None that will have fun, go kamikaze on orcs or anything :mellow:

this many came back: | |

Baxxor

wow thatīs many O.o
    Think some of the quiters came back, but they never written that they quited :wacko:

T-Mac

i can give u mage lvl 50 in diez =]

Hostage

I left. I'm glad. I still have a char to log, but nothing special. I do miss the old days when it was actually fun to be part of a clan. Or better yet, when it was "special" to have a cape.

Baxxor

Originally posted by Hostage
    I left. I'm glad. I still have a char to log, but nothing special. I do miss the old days when it was actually fun to be part of a clan. Or better yet, when it was "special" to have a cape.
    haha yea miss the day it was special xD
    Well now itīs special to not have cape :P alot cooler with out

Still got char to, tho wanna meet my old friend, Like a "suprise" from above, bad thing is i dont really know all names :huh:
    Forgot some of em/they have left