Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many +7's to make a +8?

This is a discussion on How many +7's to make a +8? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok i was totally fustrated when the other day i was trying to make a +8 priest cap....it took me ...
Page: 1

r3dev0

Default How many +7's to make a +8?

ok i was totally fustrated when the other day i was trying to make a +8 priest cap....it took me about 45 mins or more to make 15 +7's didnt have STR bonus on them yet (yes i know it took me a while i suk at upgrading)

well when i finally made 15 +7's i tried to go for a +8, and in the end, NONE made it to +8; WDF?!

anyone know how many u need to make a +8, cause ive never made a +8 before, and ive played for 1 yr and 2 months so far...

Schultze

Guess ur kinda unlucky, if I remember right I think i had 13 or 14 +7 fabric coats, and one made it to +8

theory: 15x +7 = 1x +8
    reality: 1x +7 can be 1x +8 100x +7 = 0x +8 luck / premium / upgrade skill <_<

__countess__

It's just luck.. when i was upgrading my grade 1 armors to +8 i never went to anvil with less than 22 +7's .
    Once the first +7 went to +8 .. once i made 4 +8's with 23 +7's .. once i made none +8 .. etc etc..
    But you should always go with a full inv of +7's if you wanna have a pretty good chance..

Edit: And seriously.. you don't need a cap... dagger defence cap > all ... unless u want it for xp at esl or w/e ..

Mario

it depend on luck, nothin more... many of my friends made some +8 items, like shards or chitins with 1st try... i sux on upgrade... i taked once 28 +7 FP parts for priest (ya, full inventory) and all burned to +8.................... n/c

__countess__

Originally posted by Mario
    it depend on luck, nothin more... many of my friends made some +8 items, like shards or chitins with 1st try... i sux on upgrade... i taked once 28 +7 FP parts for priest (ya, full inventory) and all burned to +8.................... n/c
    27 you mean.. you need 1 slot for the scrolls :P

Haxium

when i was making +8 grade1 for paper mage (for my self and to sell back when it was 100m)
    I used to make at least 12 +7 and upgrade those in a row, without stopping between the upgrades.
    Mostly it succeed after the 10th item, sometimes before, sometimes after, but 12 should be enough.
    I guess u didn't had enough luck or you didn't up those in a row (the fast way) because 15 should be enough.
    Try again, make 12 +7 and try it. The secret isn't luck, its patience (with low class items as those aren't expensives).

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Once I had 38 wizzy +7 and all burned when I tried to make +8 :wub:

DyingSoul

When you upgrade low class item to +8 its like xping,you make a lot of +7 go anvil and upgrade them in a row non stop so if u sucess on it u go to next part if no then u go make them again ^^

silentstorm2397

everytime ive made a +8 paper armor, took either 2-5 tries, if i go anymore i dont seem to make any xD

PFK

it is 100% lucky, i put 1 boot paper priest andwent to +9

1 time i put 1 ms +trinba and went to +8 but b4 that but 5 +7s with trianas and not 1 :

Mario

Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    27 you mean.. you need 1 slot for the scrolls :P[/b]
    exactly still sux rate :P

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Here's a hint, time of the day is a major factor when upgrading.

Everything else, you're on ur own.

Banned

i always get 27 +7 parts and get atleast 3 +8 parts... i did that 6 times so far, and i didnt have less than 3 +8 parts

TimtoN_

the 14th items success for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast