Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

some1 hear about tbl?

This is a discussion on some1 hear about tbl? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i know alot of turks are using cheat in cz i heard it is called tbl it going to ...
Page: 1

well i know alot of turks are using cheat in cz i heard it is called tbl it going to be fixed whit the new expasion :unsure: ?

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Yeah the Producer said that they have a new solution for TBL editing that they will implement on the expansion and completely wipe out TBL edit's

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

tbl was pretty funny.. they pretty much disbaled the animation so priest could run while healing 1920 or party healing or curing. mages could just run around dropping magic spells on u which was pretty annoying

Banned Senior Member

all they need to during the launcher while checking for any updates is run a quick scan to check all the tbls are correct size and same data as they should be

theperfection

all they need to during the launcher while checking for any updates is run a quick scan to check all the tbls are correct size and same data as they should be[/b]
    they will find way for bypass scan update they just should add tbl for server side and thats all ..

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

they will find way for bypass scan update they just should add tbl for server side and thats all ..[/b]
    Adding TBL to server side will produce lag which will force k2 to get new servers which will cost k2 more money..
    K2 cant spend money, whats wrong with you? :blink:

all they need to during the launcher while checking for any updates is run a quick scan to check all the tbls are correct size and same data as they should be[/b]
    na it would never work

it would take forever to log in if it had to scan all your tbl files
    plus once you get in to the char select, it would be too easy to just edit them back before u load in

only thing k2 could really do is change the format of the skill tbl's so that the current tbl editors aren't able to open them
    and then they keep changing the format every maintentence or w/e

TunaFishyMe

uhhh...sig size mofo?

lil_mageskillz

how ever they do it , its sapose to be fixed with expansion

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

OMG DieDieDie lol, change your Sig, that shit is HUGE>

lil_mageskillz

OMG DieDieDie lol, change your Sig, that shit is HUGE>[/b]
    ye its pritey big :P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Kinda like your mages head xD

tommyleonghk

no matter how many expansions or how many antihack programs that K2 implemented or will implement.... hackers will always find a way around like they always have done so...in the past / current and future.... there is no way from stopping hackers to hack this game.... and tbl is old story... after being away from usko for 6months....i came back like for a week...i can some how still see speedhackers / priests cure and heal while running and etc etc.... and some really fuked up and crazy items on a not so old server like ronark.... lets not go into that...

Every game has its hackers.. Check out World of Warcraft, there are tons of bots / exploits out for it to :P

MageMile

Every game has its hackers.. Check out World of Warcraft, there are tons of bots / exploits out for it to :P[/b]
    yea thats true same as KO..so there will always be koxp's,tbl's bugs and shits if they fix one there is another out so they will always be here ... =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast