Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The NCS bug

This is a discussion on The NCS bug within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "Due to exploitation, players can no longer use a Name Change Scroll on their character and then use another Name ...
Page: 1

lime

"Due to exploitation, players can no longer use a Name Change Scroll on their character and then use another Name Change Scroll to move another character into the previous name. Once a character has had their name changed, the previous name can never be used again. It is also only possible to change your name once within a 24 hour period with the Name Change Scroll. Players no longer have to leave their clan to change their name as well. Thank you for your understanding and support of Knight Online!"

I think I realise now how they duped, or near enuff. they must of sent something to themselves of high value say HB+7 or summin, changed there name and then renamed another low lvl char to their name, when the char logs on he has HB+7 waiting for him and so does the orignal owner from the letter.

they could just sit and do this all day, and if need extra NCS they coulda just sent it to themselves to dupe it...

Thanks K2 again and Thanks for helping people to dupe. zzzzZZZZZZZ

Banned

and maybe its not dupe?

lime

there was a letter dupe, ages ago, why do you think its been disabled so long, but now they finally change how you can use NCS, why would they do that if it wasnt anything to do with dupe.

Just saying when you look at the dupe/bug its so simple really lol

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

"Due to exploitation, players can no longer use a Name Change Scroll on their character and then use another Name Change Scroll to move another character into the previous name. Once a character has had their name changed, the previous name can never be used again. It is also only possible to change your name once within a 24 hour period with the Name Change Scroll. Players no longer have to leave their clan to change their name as well. Thank you for your understanding and support of Knight Online!"
    I think I realise now how they duped, or near enuff. they must of sent something to themselves of high value say HB+7 or summin, changed there name and then renamed another low lvl char to their name, when the char logs on he has HB+7 waiting for him and so does the orignal owner from the letter.

they could just sit and do this all day, and if need extra NCS they coulda just sent it to themselves to dupe it...
    Thanks K2 again and Thanks for helping people to dupe. zzzzZZZZZZZ[/b]
    its funny how u said thanks k2 for helping ppl to dupe and then u post what u think is the method in the general chat. either you're really dumb, or you're REALLY dumb.

Banned

Thanks K2 again and Thanks for helping people to dupe. zzzzZZZZZZZ[/b]
    exactly .but not hb +7 only stackable items...

they also did it so they can keep tabs on ppl better where as before if u knew u were getting fucked u'd ncs then make a char with ur old name and k2 would just be like WTF

Ignore Me Senior Member

its funny how u said thanks k2 for helping ppl to dupe and then u post what u think is the method in the general chat. either you're really dumb, or you're REALLY dumb.[/b]
    The method requires you change back to a name. And only got described after a rule change to stop that.

<strike>You&#39;re REALLY dumb</strike> n/a

3thos

they also did it so they can keep tabs on ppl better where as before if u knew u were getting fucked u&#39;d ncs then make a char with ur old name and k2 would just be like WTF[/b]
    answer my pm gay boy.

lime

its funny how u said thanks k2 for helping ppl to dupe and then u post what u think is the method in the general chat. either you&#39;re really dumb, or you&#39;re REALLY dumb.[/b]

ummmm since they have changed the way they do Im sure its not possible anyway so how would i be helping anyone.

the people who dupe are at least 5 steps ahead of us

ummmm since they have changed the way they do Im sure its not possible anyway so how would i be helping anyone.

the people who dupe are at least 5 steps ahead of us[/b]
    then y would u say "thanks for helping ppl dupe" to k2?

ILoveYouToo

This is kind of opposite of the old method. Before you would pick your name out in advance, send letter, change to that name and get double whatever you sent. Now switching back to your old name...Not hard at all to figure out these methods, and you call turks stupid.

then y would u say "thanks for helping ppl dupe" to k2?[/b]

Because it&#39;s cause of K2 that people get to dupe..

You&#39;re not a very clever person are you? :huh:

Also funny how you call lime dumb, when you post something like that.

sarcasm is clearly lost on some people

lime

then y would u say "thanks for helping ppl dupe" to k2?[/b]

zzz

cecilia and chem answered on behalf of me so i wont bother trying to explain to you

Because it&#39;s cause of K2 that people get to dupe..

You&#39;re not a very clever person are you? :huh:

Also funny how you call lime dumb, when you post something like that.[/b]
    from what it seems to me, lime was trying to imply that k2 "helped ppl to dupe" by giving out the obvious method(or hinting)since they&#39;re changing the ncs limitations. of course i said he&#39;s dumb by doing the exact same thing k2 did. now, you probably wouldn&#39;t understand that, but its ok.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast