19 13.38%
  • 100-500

15 10.56%
  • 500-1000

10 7.04%
  • 1000+

58 40.85%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

how many accounts do u have for storage?

This is a discussion on how many accounts do u have for storage? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont even have 20. I have 14, and on a server where people barely have pots and RoL are ...
Page: 2

I dont even have 20. I have 14, and on a server where people barely have pots and RoL are in merchant for under 900 mill, thats pretty good. I saw skelly in merchant last week too..

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

lol sure everybody has 1000+ gbs =D

startrizerg

i hv - 999 m right now ftw . never seen 1 k gb ^^ , sellling my old underwear for 10 gb each offer accpt only wu ^^

Gr33nDragon

Yeah actually i have 120 account with 80gb on each the problem is that they are not premium, it s that why i can get my money and i continue to play with quest jewel and cleaver+5 and plate quest xD

Banned

I can buy them houses in Lufferson (the new ones...where there was a graveyard).

Banned

holy shat o_0 my friend told me on pathos everything was cheap as hell...i didnt believe him so i logged pathos and i see:
    glass belt 15gb....ss+7 700m...ss+4=200m elf belt 500m....wtf??? how the helll did that happen. if prices were like that on ares i would have full +3's

Banned

holy shat o_0 my friend told me on pathos everything was cheap as hell...i didnt believe him so i logged pathos and i see:
    glass belt 15gb....ss+7 700m...ss+4=200m elf belt 500m....wtf??? how the helll did that happen. if prices were like that on ares i would have full +3's[/b]
    its because K2 made it harder for people to dupe. Noah was flooded throughout the market because Turks kept duping Bus. Since Turks can't dupe anymore, it is back to the old days where it took 3 months of goblin to farm 100 mil coins. Two months prior to the moradon implementation, I gave my friend 120 gbs. I wish I hadn't done that since GBs are 5 dollars per now in Xigenon. Ironically, he saved all of those GBs.

Boyce

depends on server u idiot

thedevilsmanner

I can Said I'm the more poor guys in this fucking game !
    And I really don'T care about this because
    When I'm buying an Object I'm so happy Because I worked so hard to get it !
    And that it ! I really love when I'm right geared but when I worked so hard to get it I'm really happy about this
    And I can said I didn'T babashopped that !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12