Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How many english ppl on orc side left

This is a discussion on How many english ppl on orc side left within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in ares there like only 4 orc clans that are english only that are in the top 100 xD...
Page: 3

in ares there like only 4 orc clans that are english only that are in the top 100 xD

i speak english and all my clan 0.o

but the real question is how many of the players doesnt know at least a couple words in turk 0.o

slm baba turk mus. gorovek ^^
    PIÇ

hej

On Diez yestarday it was like 3orc 5humans in cz when Turk dc came

TaDaaa

This many Turks, just makes turk DC's that much funner!!

Watching a full party of turks at TC get dc'ed and all die then take the spot..........................priceless.

::Shiri::

i speak english and all my clan 0.o

but the real question is how many of the players doesnt know at least a couple words in turk 0.o
    slm baba turk mus. gorovek ^^
    PIÇ[/b]
    True, Ive had many turkish friends and clannies who have tought me many words. And i can understand most of the turks depending on what they write. And can write it to them saying i have a quest (Gorev Var) Come to this mob, And still say to them i dont understand much turkish in english and they say ok :P

I think turks are learning english too, I am coming across turks who speak the best of english and some who dont know good english but are understandable.

Everyone thinks Baba means friend, It means Father, Kanka means Friend.

Ganbitsu

This many Turks, just makes turk DC's that much funner!!

Watching a full party of turks at TC get dc'ed and all die then take the spot..........................priceless.[/b]
    Not that funny if u r in the party. It's almost impossible to make turk-free aoe on human side (Diez) what makes it impossible to xp on days like yesterday

KirbyKommando

i noticed the gms dont even speak english now :blink:[/b]
    I sense weakness !
    Seriously, I know there are probably alot of nice turks .. I mean there are alot of nice turks but ffs this is still supposed to be an international game. I refuse to learn turkish words. Hell, I even refuse to think about what some words mean! never !!!!

Beast&Harlot

Besides infected, theres like maybe 5 in killedby, and thats all i know of atm[/b]
    MY CLAN IS ALL ENGLISH

I sense weakness !
    Seriously, I know there are probably alot of nice turks .. I mean there are alot of nice turks but ffs this is still supposed to be an international game. I refuse to learn turkish words. Hell, I even refuse to think about what some words mean! never !!!![/b]

if u treat turks nice they treat u nice.

Got some great ones in clan. And maybe allot of peepz hate him ... lemisel, i was in his ew party, he always partyed me and the first time he gave me all his drops. His english seems quite happy better then mine to be honoust but he is from wink clan so hes a badass believin some of u guys ^^.

To go on topic

yea seems like whole wink clan moved orc and all english speakers moved human it's like Human vs Turks now to bad humans camp ob to much :-( nowadays...

Mavetse

Dunno who speak english/turk
    BUT PORTUGUESE FTW[/b]
    +1 :lol:

romz_

I know true huh, but im still one of those english speaking orcs and staying strong :P

romz_

So thats why orcs are getting their asses kicked , cause there arent anymore english players on orc side ?[/b]
    Maybe because were outnumbered like 10 to 1

+1 :lol:[/b]

hah +2

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS">brasil 0 - portugal 2</span>

i had a nice converstaion with the potion lady last night[/b]
    ROFL :lol:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123