Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

How many fps u have in the game ?

This is a discussion on How many fps u have in the game ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good topic. i don't know why but my old pc (which is like 8 years old at least) worked with ...
Page: 4

good topic. i don't know why but my old pc (which is like 8 years old at least) worked with 20-30 frames, but constant

with my new, sometimes i get really really annoying freezes (0frames for 5-10 seconds) which are mostly deadly when i play cz or exp. does any1 know why that is?

I have 2 pc, one for working(better pc) second for ko(shitter pc)
    So in moradon and war i have 5-6 fps, colony zone 12-18 fps.
    :mellow:

why dualcore is better than quad ?[/b]
    http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/000942.html

with my new, sometimes i get really really annoying freezes (0frames for 5-10 seconds) which are mostly deadly when i play cz or exp. does any1 know why that is?[/b]
    Graphic card GForcexxxx ? ->Bad Drivers?
    Two Firewalls or two antivir with double engine?
    Bad well-fitting components(pc)
    Dunno :S

4HotSauce

good topic. i don't know why but my old pc (which is like 8 years old at least) worked with 20-30 frames, but constant

with my new, sometimes i get really really annoying freezes (0frames for 5-10 seconds) which are mostly deadly when i play cz or exp. does any1 know why that is?[/b]
    same with me and i don't know why ... i had a pentium 4 , five month ago and run with 60 - 70 fps .. now i have a pentium D ...Nvidia 7300 GFORCE , 512 RAM... and max 20fps :angry: ... btw in moradon 7 - 10 fps h34r:

Druide_Fr

why dualcore is better than quad ?[/b]
    The game will only use one processor, even if the others are not busy. Because for the same amount of money you will get a higher processor speed with a dual-core than with a quad-core, you're better with that. The only exception is if you are running lots of applications while you play. In that case the quad might be better, because the load can be shared among 4 processors instead of 2. You don't want another application to share your processor with KO if you can.

well, my pc is like yours, but i have 2x radeon 2870 (sapphyre), the ram is ddr3 here
    and i have a LOT more fps than u, my fps dont even change in wars with a load of novas.......so i think u are mistaken about 2x video cards being a waste[/b]
    I ran some tests this afternoon, and with all the options on (weapons glow, maximum distance, etc.), I was at 100 to 120 FPS. At some point more FPS doesn't make any difference. Anything above 60 is good in my opinion. I stand by my opinion, for KO a dual video card is a waste of money.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

The game will only use one processor, even if the others are not busy. Because for the same amount of money you will get a higher processor speed with a dual-core than with a quad-core, you're better with that. The only exception is if you are running lots of applications while you play. In that case the quad might be better, because the load can be shared among 4 processors instead of 2. You don't want another application to share your processor with KO if you can.
    I ran some tests this afternoon, and with all the options on (weapons glow, maximum distance, etc.), I was at 100 to 120 FPS. At some point more FPS doesn't make any difference. Anything above 60 is good in my opinion. I stand by my opinion, for KO a dual video card is a waste of money.[/b]
    after 30 fps actually ^^ human eye cant figure the diference after that
    and i play with firefox on, itunes, excel, azureus, limewire

hej

Install fraps and turn on FPS in fraps then you can see what your fps is when your fighting and so.

I have between 2-150fps but my average is something like 50-60 and 20-30fps when i record.

ps most game don't support more then 1 core but windows do so if you have other program running like fraps, msn and so windows let them run on core 2, 3, 4.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

how do i check my fps?[/b]
    download FRaps. run it and it'll show ur FPs in the top left of ur screen

oldboy

new record xD

:<[/b]
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL !!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!! !!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!! PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL !!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!! !!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!PEDAL!!!!!!!!!!
    BANN PLZZZZNOOBBBBBBBBBSUCKSSSSSSSSSS

jk im ur biggest fan 8)

Ignore Me Senior Member

I don&#39;t even have a cross fire someone must beat this.

I&#39;m more impressed with my 29 Celius Dual core CPU.

lets go back to old KO = more fps =D

less fps = wars, novas + game effects ...

Banned Senior Member

16 fps in moradon oO

DeathInTheNight

Used to get 30ish when I played and between 40-50 if I turned all effects down/off.
    But even on the laggyist day, never went below 20 fps.

BB

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

on moradon 10-20 when i see all merchants, but normally 30-40 and still i can play the game like everyone else does =)

oldboy

BB[/b]
    that must be on c west

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast