Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

How many fps u have in the game ?

This is a discussion on How many fps u have in the game ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; BB[/b] uve got to be kidding me wow i have a constant 19-23 fps with my graphics at the lowest.....
Page: 5

Unr4ted

BB[/b]
    uve got to be kidding me wow i have a constant 19-23 fps with my graphics at the lowest..

Around 100.

DeathInTheNight

BB[/b]
    Nice FPS but why so arrigant?
    You want a medal or something?

150-200 fps all over the place.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

When I still played the lowest I had was like 30 and the highest over 200

Nice FPS but why so arrigant?
    You want a medal or something?[/b]
    You got one for me?

DeathInTheNight

You got one for me?[/b]
    Haven't decided yet.
    Got 2. 1 for ppl I like and 1 for tosspots.
    Haven't decided which you come under yet.

I'm a tosspot because i said BB? Get a grip lol

DeathInTheNight

I'm a tosspot because i said BB? Get a grip lol[/b]
    What part of havent made my mind up yet, dont you understand?
    And it aint to do with this post. There is a good few.
    You seem to constantly flame and pull ppl down, you seem to have an ego the size of a bus.

I see you do EXACTLY the same in EVERY post you make too and you dont see me flaming you...I pull down and flame people who make themselves look stupid, merely helping them by pointing them in the right direction xD Where did i say i don't understand? From what i seen on your posts, you said i was a tosspot from me only saying BB so explain to me how i would get a different impression from that...

wizkid

What part of havent made my mind up yet, dont you understand?
    And it aint to do with this post. There is a good few.
    You seem to constantly flame and pull ppl down, you seem to have an ego the size of a bus.[/b]

lol DeathInTheNight from "im so legit my shit dont stink clan"
    you quit ko over 1 year ago, yet you still spam ko4life/infinity and offical forums almost every day..
    go get a fucking job you 36 year old dole bum that scabs rollies off your mother then maybe you could buy a cpu and play ko your fucking self and find out whats going on in game instead of posting shit you clearly know nothing about.

retard.

And it aint to do with this post. There is a good few.[/b]
    yea it anit nothing to do with this post horror, its also anit because he talked to you ingame and you was a wanker to him or anything like that..its because your in vindi and your orc lol thats the mind set of some infinity members even tho hes an ex member its still instilled in him lol there total retards..

DeathInTheNight

I see you do EXACTLY the same in EVERY post you make too and you dont see me flaming you...I pull down and flame people who make themselves look stupid, merely helping them by pointing them in the right direction xD Where did i say i don't understand? From what i seen on your posts, you said i was a tosspot from me only saying BB so explain to me how i would get a different impression from that...[/b]
    Haha last I read I said i was undecided, and never called You a tosspot., how you read it and took it is up to you. Now how you take that is ur business. If you think I ACTUALLY DID SAY THAT, then thats ur perogative.
    Basically I'm undecided if I like you or not, just from what I read on these forums.
    Yes you help a lot of ppl but you also slate a lot for what seems little reason.
    And yes, I still think you have a huge ego, but so do some of my closest friends, so try not to take it too hard.

DeathInTheNight

lol DeathInTheNight from "im so legit my shit dont stink clan"
    you quit ko over 1 year ago, yet you still spam ko4life/infinity and offical forums almost every day..
    go get a fucking job you 36 year old dole bum that scabs rollies off your mother then maybe you could buy a cpu and play ko your fucking self and find out whats going on in game instead of posting shit you clearly know nothing about.
    retard.
    yea it anit nothing to do with this post horror, its also anit because he talked to you ingame and you was a wanker to him or anything like that..its because your in vindi and your orc lol thats the mind set of some infinity members even tho hes an ex member its still instilled in him lol there total retards..[/b]
    1: I may be jobless but I do a coures 6 hrs a day, that I pay for myself, 5 days a week. I got numerous qualifications in various shit, what you do/got?
    2: You just show ur maturity or lack of it, normally the coment of a child "that scabs rollies off your mother "
    3:And Vindictive, yeah I got no love for then, nor do I hate them, if I did, wouldn't I slag them all, I never ever lyed about Vindictive. Show me 1 post that I made something up? Every time I spoke about them it's either a question or if a statement then its always been proven. He'll most of the time they have admitted exactly the same stuff as has been wrote.
    4:And wtf has being orc gotta do with anything?
    5:Infinity. I quit a long time ago. So maybe ur the one who has a problem with them?
    6:And if me and Infinity are total retards, then why read their forum? You must do if ya now I post.

Sorry about misreading your initial posts but i just have to point out some of your bullshit...

3:And Vindictive, yeah I got no love for then, nor do I hate them, if I did, wouldn't I slag them all, I never ever lyed about Vindictive. Show me 1 post that I made something up? Every time I spoke about them it's either a question or if a statement then its always been proven.[/b]
    That 1 post is your most recent post on official forums saying that we all hack, give me proof of us all hacking please, also proof of us all babashopping.

DeathInTheNight

Most recent post on official forums is about BlackLuster, so where did I say ALL of Vindictive

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast