How many got the 48hour ban

This is a discussion on How many got the 48hour ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So i logged in and after like 2seconds dc'ed and said i was banned for 48hours. It said for 3rd ...
Page: 1

Default How many got the 48hour ban

So i logged in and after like 2seconds dc'ed and said i was banned for 48hours. It said for 3rd party tools or something else, but ofc i don't use any. So I checked out official forums and it said might be for those who logged in during Tuesdays maintenance, i logged in and did tross's and riotes and then got re-dc'ed. It said some who logged in lost items and gear, and they have to fix the accounts, but I didn't lose and gear, so wondering why if it was a blanket ban for everyone who logged in?

What that heck.

Hold on let me re read that

Okay done and that did not make any sense. Ur way outdated pal

The Maintainance that wiped all the items and dissable ever1's account ( not banned) was about 1month ago At least....( if this is not realated to what ur wrote. then i guess am not understanding anything then )

Something else. If you did get the 48hours bann and what you wondering is Why? U m8 got some program that interfere with Ko process
    KO is not perfect. thats all( infact some people think their tech are nuubs or hot girls w/o brain )

Oh I don't go on official forums a lot, so maybe I was reading an old post. Sometimes I get that a graphics error, but it's never picked up my McAfee as a 3rd party tool before, well not before this last patch. Also I was on earlier today, with no issue, but I came back from lunch, logged in, popped up in Eslant, I was running to the TP gate, and barely got to around sundries when it DC'ed me and banned me. I have no installed any new programs in months, and none of them conflicted with KO before, guess I have to send a ticket then.