How many have lag/dc problem with the latest patch?

This is a discussion on How many have lag/dc problem with the latest patch? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I login to game and get disconnect 30seconds later, regardless of what server I connect to, regardless of what time ...
Page: 1

Misterlabalaba

I login to game and get disconnect 30seconds later, regardless of what server I connect to, regardless of what time it is.
    IF I dont get disconnected I cant play cause it takes 5mins to get a skill or pot to react.

Are we swedish alone in this or is there more of us out there ?

Natasha

same <_<

Lag0nx

K2 A.Q :angry:

same <_<[/b]
    +1
    i tried go to bifrost for the first time, i was in sloth party
    i was the last. they picked only the fragments and iron bows it dropped. when it came to my turn i got dc
    then started at the entrence area i got in Gluterr somthing party. again same thing
    totaly pointless

Misterlabalaba

yeah im not playing. lag started for me sometime after the cz bossevent.
    And after that I decided since I couldnt find any party that id kill golem in cz on the 3hour scrolls from the quest(been saving those lol)

first I died cause of not being able to pot, but i shrugged it off and just pressed OK.
    the 3 times after that I was kinda pissed and went to anvil with me last rappy

so yesterday I lost 10% or so and like my fifth raptor +7 this week trying for +8

And today I was like gona have a whole day of xping to get my next lvl but I cant even stay in server for more then 30seconds now before I dc.

dekoy

ares1 is more laggy then before tbh :|

SilentDaemon

DC´ed 7 times today and laggsssssssss

Banned

same my character berly moves. and its not the server that is laggy because sprint goes as soon as i hit it, and clannies say its not laggy and iam laggy likea bitch