Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

How many nps do u have in girakon?

This is a discussion on How many nps do u have in girakon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 623k ;x[/b] rly?...
Page: 3

623k ;x[/b]
    rly?

Admin

840k+

flipy do u just speak with stupid cat pictures? :huh:
    thats...just...weird.... :blink:[/b]

i'll not do it again :lol:

Aguila-x-

rly?[/b]
    ya

and a.q mbz human side pk looks fun so many orcs to kill. while orcs get so little humans <_< rare to get some good pk as a orc. raiding fierce exp is really good np though :lol:

Banned

_::BOSS::_

wtf

very very nice

girakon have a good player

Ainelover

<- exp whore

tamachan

[/b]
    zuahahaha another cute funny picture :lol:

flipy do u just speak with stupid cat pictures? :huh:
    thats...just...weird.... :blink:[/b]
    yeah :blink:

i&#39;ll not do it again :lol:[/b]
    :lol: ahahaha so cute :lol:

yey nazi \o/

ya

and a.q mbz human side pk looks fun so many orcs to kill. while orcs get so little humans <_< rare to get some good pk as a orc. raiding fierce exp is really good np though :lol:[/b]
    Nice nps then

Loving those cats pictures

ya

and a.q mbz human side pk looks fun so many orcs to kill. while orcs get so little humans <_< rare to get some good pk as a orc. raiding fierce exp is really good np though :lol:[/b]
    Well, it might be, yes. Today Curly and Gatsby with sum1 else came a cup of times to raid us (That was a good raid, Curly. 3 - 4 vs 8, it was fair I won&#39;t complain) and the first time they got us, but after that we kept getting them and Gatsby kept towning once Curly was dead. After that you guys came with full party a cup of times, with a mage, a full duffer, a cup of rogues, acoustic curly and gatsby and I cannot remember who else Was kinda gay, we had to go exp somewhere else <_<
    Anyways, it was fun :P

Me, gatsby, and daddycool raided u guys a few times easy but then when u guys came out the side of town a few random rogues + your full party came wit u and raped my ass That was fun tho we raided like 5 times probly lol till u guys left made a good 2k nps on 1 scroll at 3am so not bad :P

Sorry but when we scrolled up and the humans sitting in base gotta go pk somewhere :S I wasn&#39;t on my account when there was a full party raiding

Me, gatsby, and daddycool raided u guys a few times easy but then when u guys came out the side of town a few random rogues + your full party came wit u and raped my ass That was fun tho we raided like 5 times probly lol till u guys left made a good 2k nps on 1 scroll at 3am so not bad :P

Sorry but when we scrolled up and the humans sitting in base gotta go pk somewhere :S I wasn&#39;t on my account when there was a full party raiding[/b]
    Ye, I feel your pain Orkies :P No one to kill :lol: so ye, know I get why you guys raid so many times

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Well, it might be, yes. Today Curly and Gatsby with sum1 else came a cup of times to raid us (That was a good raid, Curly. 3 - 4 vs 8, it was fair I won&#39;t complain) and the first time they got us, but after that we kept getting them and Gatsby kept towning once Curly was dead. After that you guys came with full party a cup of times, with a mage, a full duffer, a cup of rogues, acoustic curly and gatsby and I cannot remember who else Was kinda gay, we had to go exp somewhere else <_<
    Anyways, it was fun :P[/b]
    :huh: actually there were 5 in party.... whisper, daddycool, Sexe, Curly, Gatsby... we not only took on ur party but also adonishit&#39;s party at the same time :P tru we failed quite a couple of times when there were only me and curly(deek) but when we got 5 ppl in party vs 2 full human parties n won i&#39;d say we did a pretty good job :P

and wth sexe was like tanking 8-10melees chasing him :huh: :lol: i was like wtf xd

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast