Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

How many nps do u have in girakon?

This is a discussion on How many nps do u have in girakon? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ouch really ? i dont know how long we are on first place o.O but for sure not from yesterday^^[/b] ...
Page: 5

ouch really ? i dont know how long we are on first place o.O but for sure not from yesterday^^[/b]

was talking about oblivon, not bloodline

eduarvera23

now i have 50k ^^
    lol :P

:huh: actually there were 5 in party.... whisper, daddycool, Sexe, Curly, Gatsby... we not only took on ur party but also adonishit's party at the same time :P tru we failed quite a couple of times when there were only me and curly(deek) but when we got 5 ppl in party vs 2 full human parties n won i'd say we did a pretty good job :P

and wth sexe was like tanking 8-10melees chasing him :huh: :lol: i was like wtf xd[/b]
    Well, we gotcha a couple of times, but you guys got us more times. About sexe that biach was getting x2 spam Minor and 1920 and he was a fucking tank. Anyways, there was a random rogue with you guys too, I thought he was in your party
    Anyways, the times we gotcha guys it was kinda LEEEEEROYYY into our party (Talking 'bout the first times with gatsby curly and daddycool :P)

DarK

Up to 310 now, NAZIIIII

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345