How many NPs to get new clan Accredited Grad 3 AND Purchase long cape

This is a discussion on How many NPs to get new clan Accredited Grad 3 AND Purchase long cape within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I recently started up again, i want to get my dcz clan long capes. Probably just going to buy a ...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Default How many NPs to get new clan Accredited Grad 3 AND Purchase long cape

I recently started up again, i want to get my dcz clan long capes. Probably just going to buy a character in cypher ring with High NPS. If I do so, How many NP's does this character need to get my clan from a ZERO to Accredited G3, and have enough NP's to purchase the long capes after. I cannot find any help online with this other than a post on a turkish forum from 2013 (i am assuming changes have been made since then).

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    I recently started up again, i want to get my dcz clan long capes. Probably just going to buy a character in cypher ring with High NPS. If I do so, How many NP's does this character need to get my clan from a ZERO to Accredited G3, and have enough NP's to purchase the long capes after. I cannot find any help online with this other than a post on a turkish forum from 2013 (i am assuming changes have been made since then).

thanks
    KO Bugda

Oh look at that. Didn't think I'd ever use this site, but it seems it's actually helpful for stuff like this. In case you don't want to read through it all, you need 1,8M NPs donated to get to Accredited rank 1 and then do the quest for royal capes.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    KO Bugda

Oh look at that. Didn't think I'd ever use this site, but it seems it's actually helpful for stuff like this. In case you don't want to read through it all, you need 1,8M NPs donated to get to Accredited rank 1 and then do the quest for royal capes.
    You sir are the man. Gold star.

Also Favorited the Kobugda