Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many people have luck like mine?

This is a discussion on How many people have luck like mine? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering is there other ppl out there that get dc'd 2minutes before every event? and catch every bug that ...
Page: 1

Default How many people have luck like mine?

Just wondering is there other ppl out there that get dc'd 2minutes before every event?

and catch every bug that goes thru the game + ones you dont hear about?

I have blackholes behind my missions and a few npc's, an event timer that tells me i have 7 bdws in a row and no chaos events, 3 characters permanently stuck on loading, i cant create or disband clans, i get the "blinking bug" everytime i move from moradon to luferson and also on occassion the added "cant click on anything" bug

the list keeps going too...

I have to have the worst luck with this game surely... i cant even play it without getting depressed lol
    Last edited by bennyboy3001; 12-23-2009 at 05:28 AM.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

No1 i guess be proud .. ur unique >.<

Maybe bad connection to ko or anything? Idk.

Everyone has had those bugs but not all the time lol.

Change your PC or OS or Internet provider... some of these should help :P

igneeL

i only got 1 time dc...
    but my friend gets every chaos dc

Sunday

I always get dc when chaos event start and after relog have only 1k hp. I want to try new event but i cant.

hatay

It's not bad luck, you just got a shitty computer

deathntaxes

well i have a few bugs kinda like urs.

get dc in the middle of chaos event
    when turning in red chest goin through the back of mord were steps are that go up the 2 outtings i run through the roof and i gotta run back down through the hall way to end back up on the roof of the next lvl. really annoying.

if i play knights to long the floors will turn to faces. don't belive me heres a screeny lol

even showed my inventory heres another one lol.

thats about all i can think of but your not alone lol

Mathian

Sounds like you need to call your IP and request a new modem.

its definately not my computer guys 3.8ghz dual core processore, 512mb graphics card, 2GB DDR2 ram and 120gb HD

it cant be...lol

The internet connection could be the reason for all my lag and dc's but i wuldnt think all the bugs?

btw i got a nice new one now, "Cannot find location of multi archive disk" everytime i open launcher to get the new patch lol

@Deathntaxes: I have that bug too bro, you can actually play like that for a wile but it gets to much after a wile and looks like u have skin colored shutters blinking across the screen lol

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by bennyboy3001 View Post
    its definately not my computer guys 3.8ghz dual core processore, 512mb graphics card, 2GB DDR2 ram and 120gb HD

it cant be...lol

The internet connection could be the reason for all my lag and dc's but i wuldnt think all the bugs?

btw i got a nice new one now, "Cannot find location of multi archive disk" everytime i open launcher to get the new patch lol

@Deathntaxes: I have that bug too bro, you can actually play like that for a wile but it gets to much after a wile and looks like u have skin colored shutters blinking across the screen lol
    Doesn't matter what comp you got. If your RAM or your GRAM has defaults in its chips, you're screwed.

To make sure your ram isn't defective , use memtest (google) and post back if you find errors.

Also, dl 3D mark and run the graphic tests. IF you get loads of "artifacts" and random visual glitches, it's probably your GC

Ps: that goes for deathntaxes too

Banned

hmmm none that i can think of i dc every once in a while sometimes to me it seems to be more so when i don't have premie.. i know thats not the problem but its like ko dc's me so i'll buy premie. WHen i do it magically fixs O_o oo well gl man hehe

deathntaxes

well i don't think its my video card and if the glitch happens with the internet connection. we have dsl by the way. shouldn't be that at a 7.3mb per secound connection. my vid card is a Nivida gforce 8400. so thats not the prob. But i think it could possibly be the ram. I so need ram i only have a gig of ram. pff. but ya bennyboy3001 i thought i was the only idiot in the world that had this glitch. ever looked at your pots when this happens with right click zooming speed ahead lol.

well i getting dc every chaos but cuz of combo not cuz of net
    there is a combo bug when u chase some1...

also about ur other bugs, u r realy unlucky but as some said it's not about luck
    it's some of ur PC's programs...

darylg

ive had a bugged invetory for 8 months in 2 slots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast