Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

How many people would come to west if they open it

This is a discussion on How many people would come to west if they open it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if they open the server to NON ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES ( all know what's the meaning of this ) it ...
Page: 2

didinino

if they open the server to NON ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES ( all know what's the meaning of this ) it will be the END of C West and all the players who came back from a long break will quit forever and lose hope for good!

but

if they allow more english speaking countries to connect into C West that would make the server even more successful than it is now!

It is not that hard to catch up! avg lvl is only 60-62 while C East's avg lvl stands on 65-67+-!

Why dont u guys go to east instead? Probably the same reason why they wont come west.

levels/friends/ etc

its not a big deal to many people any more most people have gone somewhere else. Or went to east or some shit

GodAllMighty

I think the threadmaker nickleo is retarded, he say this : I like this server. Then he says he like the only english talk. Then He says He want to play with turks and want to merge the server or make it so all can play. Then all the things he likes is gone.

Wtf dude, use your brain, merge is not gonna happen it totally sux. And open it for all countries it will just be like any other server, why would anyone leave their old server for this new server that isnt new anymore.

I think they will do something about West situation becuase they dont earn enough money from it, its like a paradise for non-prem ppl

But merge is a no no, why would they even do such a stupid thing. Do we all get a change name scroll when that happen? (Or dont anybody in west server have a copycat clan, name thats the same as in east server?)

Boyce

If you dont play West and dont know what the population of the server is like, stfu.

JimXrOx

But merge is a no no, why would they even do such a stupid thing. Do we all get a change name scroll when that happen? (Or dont anybody in west server have a copycat clan, name thats the same as in east server?)[/b]

well merges have happened in MYko and these problems were easy to solve.. Main reason is that ALOT of people are asking for an english only server.. now they got it.. LET THEM BE.. if u want to play an international server MOVE TO ONE OF THE REST ONES.. all the other servers are OPEN to all.. so why waste your time asking for a merge when u can easily be moved to another server?

about the emptyness on the server.. it will grow from time to time.. server just fits to people who have lifes.. and maybe this thing hurts the no-livers.

thats my 2 cents ><

If you dont play West and dont know what the population of the server is like, stfu.[/b]
    I do, and I know it sucks that is why 90% of west players are QQing for a merge.

Do you even see a east player QQing about their server and wanting to merge with West?

This shit has been 1 sided since the beginning, dunno why you guys still bother posting.

If you don&#39;t like it, go to East like Fierce and start over.

Banned

I think the threadmaker nickleo is retarded, he say this : I like this server. Then he says he like the only english talk. Then He says He want to play with turks and want to merge the server or make it so all can play. Then all the things he likes is gone.

Wtf dude, use your brain, merge is not gonna happen it totally sux. And open it for all countries it will just be like any other server, why would anyone leave their old server for this new server that isnt new anymore.

I think they will do something about West situation becuase they dont earn enough money from it, its like a paradise for non-prem ppl

But merge is a no no, why would they even do such a stupid thing. Do we all get a change name scroll when that happen? (Or dont anybody in west server have a copycat clan, name thats the same as in east server?)[/b]
    wow... enough said

no its just people say things wat other people have been spamming for the last weeks and its getting so repetative, think of something new to say.[/b]
    maybe because they think or agree with what the other people say?......

no i wont come even if they openend it.... not really fond of a empty server. (even if other countries allowed, the mass majority of the game is turkish....)

umm,rofl....west is open to everyone now..

West C is made to be english server and it should stay for it.Merge West and East is not good idea.As i see many of ppl who plays West,play that server just for 1 reason.It is ENGLISH server.If K2 do merge they will quit i guess.Also,how u can merge server like West where r just 100 ppl for bdw with East where r 700?That won&#39;t be fair.Ppl on West got much better items,they can easier farm bosses and farm gems for master and other shit

iiason

keep turks/chinese koxpers on east. rest to west.

coz the koxpers are the ones we don&#39;t want.

so block them. and rest of the world. i mean like, isreal, french italians. etc. etc. go west.

the major problem atm, is dat k2 had blocked lots of legit european countries that can only play on east.

Banned

i rather just ip ban the chinese , they ruin all the servers with there farming and i think its best ,ok now go ip range ban them and make sure they dont come back , but i want the turks to play also cause they make up for the numbers xD

ISeeYouPee

WEST IS DEAD ,Stop trying to keep it alive and go east before it is too late . maybe lost time and money but if still play in this server lost more time and money ... Server without players is too boring, so few that there speak English . Good luck.[/b]
    EXUALY west is not dead buddy....there is more and more clans coming to west before there wanst so many now we get like 200 on each side at bdw its nice

i dont remeber asking for that sorry , i always wanted to play with turks[/b]
    Then go other servers. Dun go Carnac West.

Leave Carnac West alone. Those who want an English speaking only server should go there. Those who don&#39;t like it just get the hell outta there.

Period.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast