Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How many people would come to west if they open it

This is a discussion on How many people would come to west if they open it within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey I vote for no merge no let all turks in. This is the one and only english server let ...
Page: 3

GodAllMighty

Hey I vote for no merge no let all turks in.

This is the one and only english server let it be that way, it will eventually fill up when more and more ppl start to play there. But when all of you idiots give bad karma to the server ppl dont wanna go over there becuase you scare them with the emptiness.

Ok I apoligize to you Nickleo, I meant your statement was retarded, not you.

Banned

i rather just ip ban the chinese , they ruin all the servers with there farming and i think its best ,ok now go ip range ban them and make sure they dont come back , but i want the turks to play also cause they make up for the numbers xD[/b]
    You'll be suprise how many "GG" people have had bought from them.

Banned

You'll be suprise how many "GG" people have had bought from them.[/b]
    i know , its sad they buy koxped money i mean its just as bad as the crime , and yes i can buy gb's all day long ..... i choose not to support the folks ruining our servers

ozbelcifer

i m remember and goĦ

Yea right West is open for all that is the most silly thing i have heard so far.. I can't enter the server okay.. I can take a ss if you dont beleive me..

And yes if all countries expect turkey and china would get the possiblity to join west server then more people would come.. But im not sure how many since people are getting lvl 70 now in west and then people might not wanna join..

Personally i might join up west with my friend if WEST gets open for us

mjollner

the population of west is already starting to get 'good' (although i never had a problem with it)
    often see full bars on cw1, and even red bars on c2, nothing wrong with that as far as i can see

HotAsIce

Letting the turks in would be like K2 saying ok, everyone who speaks english are now allowed to sell their chars! There'd be a MASSIVE exodus, me included.

i know , its sad they buy koxped money i mean its just as bad as the crime , and yes i can buy gb's all day long ..... i choose not to support the folks ruining our servers[/b]

i think it's primarily because you dont have a job, and asking that girlfriend of yours for dollas, is getting old ? eh.. big guy you are my new favorite person to pick on, ya little pot bellied, dirty chin strapped, wanna act big, yank. cmon, my name is Dy-lon, and I spit hot fire....

Icy

if they open the server to NON ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES ( all know what's the meaning of this ) it will be the END of C West and all the players who came back from a long break will quit forever and lose hope for good!
    but

if they allow more english speaking countries to connect into C West that would make the server even more successful than it is now!

It is not that hard to catch up! avg lvl is only 60-62 while C East's avg lvl stands on 65-67+-![/b]
    rofl the avg lvl is that low still???
    cause i quit 2+ weeks ago and my lvl 64 mage is still above i feel like a god almost
    Selling some stuff in Carnac West for Carnac East

If K2 do merge they will quit i guess.Also,how u can merge server like West where r just 100 ppl for bdw with East where r 700?[/b]
    when i left west was about 100 each side
    but when i first did bdw in East man talk about orcs our numbering by 100
    each side was 700+ orcs to 600+ humans only lately i have seen it start to even out about 600 on each side

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123