Best ko server for english speaker?

This is a discussion on Best ko server for english speaker? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys im thinking about getting a fresh start on a new server in KO. Im going to buy plat ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Best ko server for english speaker?

Hey guys im thinking about getting a fresh start on a new server in KO. Im going to buy plat premium and try to lvl my character as fast as i can to 80. WHICH Server would be best for a fresh account. I want a server that has a somewhat decent amount of english speakers, not assholes tho. I want there to be a bearable amount of hackers not one around every corner. And also would like it to not be full +9s and 10s like the usual server i play. Thanks for all responses in advance and no trollzors plz

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

c-west has the biggest english speaking community, less ammount of hackers/npter's, less +9's/+10's also, way less than kronos/ionia even if it came b4 those server's. but it has assholes lol, just like any other server.

Banned Senior Member

yeah but i heard c west has the most arrogant people in the entire ko on there. my friend told me that its all people trying to live up to their reputation and they cant and just talk all shit on people.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    yeah but i heard c west has the most arrogant people in the entire ko on there. my friend told me that its all people trying to live up to their reputation and they cant and just talk all shit on people.
    well yea cw has many f4gs, but thats only a problem if u take them serious? shouldnt really care and still get ur fun in the best server to play right now?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    and he is right but if you got nice team/frends CW should be fun for u