Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

how many raptors +8 on ares?

This is a discussion on how many raptors +8 on ares? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well ty guys armin say my exactly point of view i guess my next item in list is a raptor ...
Page: 4

hitman5

well ty guys armin say my exactly point of view i guess my next item in list is a raptor +8 lol

Tenzer

more raptors +8 in ares than there are people playing carnac west..[/b]
    +1 lol xD

probably more raptors +8 in Ares then there is wood staffs+8 in akara o.0

Algorythm

I know this is spam but geez this is the most retarded and useless topic i have ever clicked on.

GodAllMighty

I think everyone that have written something like "useless topic" is retarded, go and scratch your anus and take a smell afterwards, I know you do it, its psychological natural as for men to do that.

This isnt a useless topic, its quite intersting fo us others that dont know anything about Ares.

kthxbai

Algorythm

I think everyone that have written something like "useless topic" is retarded, go and scratch your anus and take a smell afterwards, I know you do it, its psychological natural as for men to do that.

This isnt a useless topic, its quite intersting fo us others that dont know anything about Ares.

kthxbai
    [/b]
    Wow... i should feel insulted by a kid that called me a retard who scratches his anus and smells his finger afterwards? rofl......

And this topic is retarded indeed, who with a real brain can care HOW MANY RAPTORS DOES ARES HAVE? seriously no comments.. no more comments.

kthxbai
    [/b]
    um ya i dont scratch my ass and smell my finger...ur just a sick fuck.
    and there are alot of rappys+8 cus it was one of the very first servers out(wasnt around then). so lets /close this plix. ty <3

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234