How much dangerous is change skin/target etc.

This is a discussion on How much dangerous is change skin/target etc. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, How much dangerous is it? For example I will make a screenshot of cheater and i will report it. ...
Page: 1

Default How much dangerous is change skin/target etc.

Hi,
    How much dangerous is it? For example I will make a screenshot of cheater and i will report it. However I will have black skin and changed target. can I be banned for it? It is not much however it is change of some files so probably ilegall.

Theoretically, you can be banned for it.

Most likely it won't happen. I would place the odds at somewhere being banned for swearing in game chat.

K2 can't detect client mods that don't interfere with gameplay, I would err on the side of caution though and refrain from reporting people when you yourself are breaking the TOS. Who knows, maybe you will catch a employee hung over or PMS-ing and get banned because fuck you, that's why.

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Why risk your a/c. I would be wary of downloading anything from any website other than gamersfirst.

u wont take any risk with it

I had a black skin on most of my screen shots/videos and i even got reported on a hacking/cheating thread (which didn't make too much sense) by some tool who thought i'd actually get banned, which of course i didn't

Don't worry about it, everyone does it. It's like weed - illegal but everyone does it and the cops normally don't do shyt coz they probably take it themselves lol.