Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

how much $$ did you spend on this game?

This is a discussion on how much $$ did you spend on this game? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; about 1500$ prem / cash / gbs / items / chars . evrey thing...
Page: 4

about 1500$ prem / cash / gbs / items / chars . evrey thing

Quote Originally Posted by sexyswed View Post
    I belive it when i see it.

almost no 1 plays this game for free.

in some way they all baba ( even thoe that word makes no sense )

if you do it throw buying premiums knight cash or whatever.

everyone i know that played USKO has in some point been buying stuff.

i guess most of you just try to be the "COOL" i never spent any $ in this game cause im pro!!

i know there are ppl who never bought a single thing, however this is so rare it's hillarious

This is all my personal thoughts and experience but imo most of u guys who claim to never bought a single knight cash is just lieing too yourself
    lol, taught so.... and yeah prolly a few Super legit players who dont waste shit on this game but time

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I've never spend anything of my money in this game.
    All premiums / kc / items that i ever bought is from money i 'Get' from Ko.

so far 200$ profit

about 300-500 usd.

and lost it all when I got hacked -.-'

Banned

updated $3750 now.

I've never spent money on this game. Only sold :O. I'm that 1/100000 person!

incase people do not realize, time= money too. we spent money (babashop) to buff up our accounts is the same as spending way less time exping, merchanting, making ingame money, which legit players do. We did this so we can get on the fun stage faster and use the time where we are suppose to exp, merchant for other stuff like work and family.

so in the end we are all the same, legit player wasted more time in this game and babashoppers wasted more money.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovesex View Post
    incase people do not realize, time= money too. we spent money (babashop) to buff up our accounts is the same as spending way less time exping, merchanting, making ingame money, which legit players do. We did this so we can get on the fun stage faster and use the time where we are suppose to exp, merchant for other stuff like work and family.

so in the end we are all the same, legit player wasted more time in this game and babashoppers wasted more money.
    That's true.

I've spent like 2000-2500 $ on items and prem.I don't have time to sit at my comp and play KO for 24 hours per day,actualy i'm spending not more than 1 hour per day and 2-3 hour at weekends.I have a job and a girlfriend and thats much more important than playing knight online.
    Last edited by n3n4dw4r; 04-23-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    lol, taught so.... and yeah prolly a few Super legit players who dont waste shit on this game but time

think about it this way:

if you exp to 83 with premium

vs

not spending money on premium

it will take MONTHS longer to get to 83 with no premium, think about all the money you could make working a job for those months you will have saved by using (plat) premium.

thats how i always looked at it.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

i dont see any problem with babashopping as long as ur not buying crazy items off corrupt gm's....
    i mean working full time is harder then playing this game hardcore and getting well geared

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

3000 in the last 6 months

Only on premiums around 1500$

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

keyword different - legit.

Also if people always keep looking for shortcuts they won't get anywhere in life. You need to work to get to a higher level.

Like they say, life is like a bicycle, if it's easy for you, you know you're going down hill

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    keyword different - legit.

Also if people always keep looking for shortcuts they won't get anywhere in life. You need to work to get to a higher level.

Like they say, life is like a bicycle, if it's easy for you, you know you're going down hill
    i find your statement rather contradicting,

so you are saying you prefer spending 24/7 leveling/gear hunting than going to work and spending time with family? if you call that geting anywhere in life then you should just slit yourself NOW.

babashopping is indeed a shortcut to achieve better gaming experience, but you have to know that most of us don't have that much spare time sitting at a computer grinding lvl and gear while having a full time job and a family that needs to take care of.
    Last edited by ilovesex; 04-23-2010 at 09:57 AM.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

i find your statement rather contradicting,

so you are saying you prefer spending 24/7 leveling/gear hunting than going to work and spending time with family? if you call that geting anywhere in life then you should just slit yourself NOW.

babashopping is indeed a shortcut to achieve better gaming experience, but you have to know that most of us don't have that much spare time sitting at a computer grinding lvl and gear while having a full time job and a family that needs to take care of.
    lol no not spending 24/7 playing.. u still play 2 hours a day or so... just takes u longer, thats how the game should be played.

You should earn your items/levels with blood sweat and tears.

MMORPG are supposed to take time.

But i do see why people baba.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast