Can 1nt3grity stop with all this cheats?

This is a discussion on Can 1nt3grity stop with all this cheats? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can tell them 3 warriors that r glitching , 1 priest and 1 archer using koxp ... so pls ...
Page: 1

Default Can 1nt3grity stop with all this cheats?

I can tell them 3 warriors that r glitching , 1 priest and 1 archer using koxp ... so pls can u stop this? Ur all high lvl and good geared can u pk normal pls? :wub:

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

names pls

Dr_Hannibal_Leecher and DjSmallPenis is the archer , the rest i dont remember now , but Hannibal just killed me... so dont tell me he doesnt glitches... but u have 1 more priest i dont remember name but he runs and heals 1920 while runing...

Mrjcolley101

Either lag.. or koxp.. Either way posting on here isnt going to stop anything...

IM NOT TAKING SIDES!

Thank you
    Jay

proof?

Hmm maybe they r kicking them from clan or something... i dont have nothing against 1nt3grity , just those guys r 10 lvls higher then me and they must use cheats to kill me , thats really sad. :wub:

Can the other 10,000 turks stop macroing while there at it?

Blancanieves

cheat?
    in ares? i cant believe

that isnt true xD

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Hmm maybe they r kicking them from clan or something... i dont have nothing against 1nt3grity , just those guys r 10 lvls higher then me and they must use cheats to kill me , thats really sad. *:wub:
    if u dont have any proof, how do we know that they use macro or something? -_-

nvm , they can do what they want i dont give a fuck. :wub:

you should provide some evidence if that is possible. Im pretty sure that JulioBR would kick anyone using cheat programs. I have heard of an integrity priest using kosp also, but i cant remember the name.

I can tell u for sure that a archer called DjSmallPenis used koxp in cz first with a enion bow then with mirage dagger's and i saw that priest using koxp in middle of bowl.

Speed

just yesterday juliobr and arenita invaded on ares 3 cuz there was some war , it was him, arenita , some mage .. and with them was a rogue shooting 5 arrows with daggers lol... i dunno if he was in party with them but they all were at the same place wich looked like a party...

ArenitaBR

Sorry, I dont play with cheaters.... looks like an old message, but Im known by my friends and ppl that play with me knows Im not cheater, and I dont support cheaters either. Just to leave clear an old message.