Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

How much longer do you think KO has?

This is a discussion on How much longer do you think KO has? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Unihoc or goats buttholes rofl, true btw, OH HERRO! @prit, i dont lol neither does vik i ...
Page: 2

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unihoc View Post
    or goats buttholes
    rofl, true

btw, OH HERRO!

@prit, i dont lol neither does vik i bet.. im goin to europe in feb 2013 men, ima go to netherlands visit ya

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    rofl, true

btw, OH HERRO!

@prit, i dont lol neither does vik i bet.. im goin to europe in feb 2013 men, ima go to netherlands visit ya

oh shit, ima run off to brazil, pass me the date's you'll be in the netherlands
    Last edited by beer; 11-02-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    oh shit, ima run off to branzil, pass me the date's you'll be in the netherlands
    Alright, gonna live in Dublin at Ireland, for like 1-2 years and then while in there ima travel arround whole europe haha

Alright, gonna live in Dublin at Ireland, for like 1-2 years and then while in there ima travel arround whole europe haha
    what are you gonna do over there?

aaaand, you are going offtopic.. Dont.

Quote Originally Posted by KrepiN View Post
    aaaand, you are going offtopic.. Dont.
    aaaaaand i wont do it again

Whats with all bitching about Turks here lol? You all should thank em instead of cussing about em for keeping this game which we all love or loved at some point. Imagine a game without Turks? Just americans or so called other english speaking countries? We all know what kind of a drama qeen yall are lolz Think twice before you type

Flame away

alex does have a point the person on these forums that hates the turks the most would be razor dont know why but maybe some turk raped him in vs lol
    and i doubt this game will ever die really there's always plenty of turks playing this game and alot of them are kids

Srry if i offended ya rid, wasnt meant to. Honestly i dont personally hate turk's, its just a common joke.. even tho they're abit strange lol

Srry if i offended ya rid, wasnt meant to. Honestly i dont personally hate turk's, its just a common joke.. even tho they're abit strange lol
    its all good puta, i ment in general tho u shuda add Turkey to ur vacation list :P im goin there in 2 months as well :P

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    alex does have a point the person on these forums that hates the turks the most would be razor dont know why but maybe some turk raped him in vs lol
    and i doubt this game will ever die really there's always plenty of turks playing this game and alot of them are kids
    Once again I'm brought up for no reason at all.

You should go see a psychiatrist. That obsession of yours is unhealthy.
    zecabr likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    Just wondering if you all thing that ko will ever end and if so how far away is it. I mean the game has been around for so long and its honestly turned into a terrible game yet i always come back to it haha ill quit for a few months then start thinking about good ol ko again and here i am now playing euko haha.
    Dumb question ko been going down the drain how long but yet still we continue to buy,buy,buy.

Banned Senior Member

Will KO die? na but the english community will, it already has. But in all honesty, official KO servers are a waste of time since 2007-2008. Priv serv is the only thing keeping the english community alive these days it seems
    iRaiden likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Unihoc View Post
    or goats buttholes
    rofl, true

btw, OH HERRO!

What ya mean my menz going off topic? This is just getting interesting.
    But I don't EVER want to hear these words in the same post again; "Uni, zeca, prit, butthole, zeca visit prit in netherlands."
    Sounds like an orgie.
    ..F#ck it I want in! You better stop by Sweden aswell zeca
    And what is this..vagina everyone is talking about? Did i spell it right? I have heard it should be awesome. Is it like a quest or something?

On topic: as long as people still spending a lot of money to the game and they go plus. If they run out of money they can always make a new server release :P

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Will KO die? na but the english community will, it already has. But in all honesty, official KO servers are a waste of time since 2007-2008. Priv serv is the only thing keeping the english community alive these days it seems
    No, just no

There r much more english people playing euko/Titan latelly. Look at the 20 latest private servers and tell me how they survived lol.

PSKO community is dieing u cant say its not true. U have one of those "max 60 online" servers urself

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast