Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

How much longer do you think KO has?

This is a discussion on How much longer do you think KO has? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya i haet turks but still. they make items for us.. they live their lives for KO. we live our ...
Page: 3

Banned Regular Member

ya i haet turks but still. they make items for us..
    they live their lives for KO. we live our lives and play KO.

how do you think most of us got half our gear?
    i kno not all of you made your +9's/+3's..
    maybe made some of it or a few parts. maybe not your gear but made some gear.
    who are the ones taking the $2000 dollar risk making +9 to +10 without rev's......? turks and they do it.
    we wouldnt bother trying to make them.. if you do your a bit retarded.. goodluck on the successrate tho.

we will just spend our money on the KC/Npoints. let the turks Spend their lives risking +9 to +10

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    No, just no

There r much more english people playing euko/Titan latelly. Look at the 20 latest private servers and tell me how they survived lol.

PSKO community is dieing u cant say its not true. U have one of those "max 60 online" servers urself
    Maybe its max 60 right now, but it will grow we aren't the type of admins to give up. We started out with 20 people and its growed to average 40-60 daily and will continue to grow. Eh I give it 1 month? Maybe 2? All the hype about Titan will be gone and most of the english will have left it.

Yes they're people playing EUKO/Titan but compare that to the english population back in 2006-2008. All of english population on older servers like Diez and shiat has vanished. Diez used to be one of the most english populated servers they were.

Also its obvious they'll be english people on Titan. What new server does not have new english people on it, titan is brand new. Those players go there in 'hope' to become the top players or actually be known but come to find out the game is still being overtaken by turkish koxpers. They will leave once they realize that the turks have yet again taken over. Eh I give it 1 month, maybe 2.. before the english population has left and all the hype about Titan is over.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Maybe its max 60 right now, but it will grow we aren't the type of admins to give up. We started out with 20 people and its growed to average 40-60 daily and will continue to grow. Eh I give it 1 month? Maybe 2? All the hype about Titan will be gone and most of the english will have left it.

Yes they're people playing EUKO/Titan but compare that to the english population back in 2006-2008. All of english population on older servers like Diez and shiat has vanished. Diez used to be one of the most english populated servers they were.

Also its obvious they'll be english people on Titan. What new server does not have new english people on it, titan is brand new. Those players go there in 'hope' to become the top players or actually be known but come to find out the game is still being overtaken by turkish koxpers. They will leave once they realize that the turks have yet again taken over. Eh I give it 1 month, maybe 2.. before the english population has left and all the hype about Titan is over.
    Bump for lildick. Not my type of server though

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    What new server does not have new english people on it
    Helios .

As long people keep buying prem and pus it will last long time.

Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    No, just no

There r much more english people playing euko/Titan latelly. Look at the 20 latest private servers and tell me how they survived lol.

PSKO community is dieing u cant say its not true. U have one of those "max 60 online" servers urself
    I totally agree. There's only so far rehashed content can go.

Considering the number of players on the many official servers at their peak times still, it's probably got at least another 6 years left in it... after that, who knows. Maybe it will live on, forever and ever... but I doubt it.
    I just can't understand why they haven't bothered to really update the client. The EUKO update (that USKO finally has) has been the only 'major' client change in all this time (by which I mean the game engine -- they just jumped up from DX8 to DX9), but I can't help but feel there's more that could have been (- and could still be) done with it. Graphics update would definitely help to bring in new players, although perhaps they don't want to risk losing players with older PCs that are unable to run anything recent (dare I say modern).

Seems like two servers at one time was a big risk to take by NTT game. I know titan is poppin, how is Destan?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123