Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

how much NP do you make in a 1 hr session?

This is a discussion on how much NP do you make in a 1 hr session? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just interested in how much NP people are making for a given 1hr session of PK please list your 1) ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

just interested in how much NP people are making for a given 1hr session of PK

please list your

1) level, class (mage, rougue, warrior, priest)
    2) solo or party
    3) adream/cz/lunar wars
    4) anything else....

I know if I'm in a good adream party, for a 1 hr session I make about 500 to 1k NP.
    But I've also been in bad parties where NP was negative

usually 1k or close to per scroll..in party and solo..so 2k per hour^^

dart84

depend on how much noobs are there in cz , sometime i can gain around 2k+ per hr and sometime i loses few hundred nps rushing and getting killed but overall gaining or losing its still fun and btw im assasin

Banned

personally as light mage support with a full 8 man good party against a LOT of orcs in cz i make a bout 2.5k nps+ in an hour :P

cama

personally as light mage support with a full 8 man good party against a LOT of orcs in cz i make a bout 2.5k nps+ in an hour :P[/b]
    ice tank support>light mage support :unsure:

light mage=/=support...light mage=wannabe warrior

In cz with party about 1-2k, ofc depends how much ppl are there. In lunar war(ship map) easily 3-6k with party. Best Castle Siege War we gained like 5k nps(didnt use catas).

Banned

ice tank support>light mage support :unsure:

light mage=/=support...light mage=wannabe warrior[/b]
    you must know me lol, i was ice mage when i was orc, yeah, hated by most humans , but then decided to switch when i came human, loving the stun tho, and yes, i was a warrior in beramus, but i got Click&Buy'ed so yeah... taking it on my mage now!

p.s. im light support, i only have 138 mp for the Elysium, rest hp ,doing fine with that dmg, dont need 200mp+, i rather tank masses of ppl

cama

i dont need to know u...i know the mage class <_< light mage is shite as support just a wannabe warrior thats why u should never invite one if u want a support mage

ice mage=at least 2 ice aoe&#39;s, most likely now a days to be 3...thats 3x the slow and with how mage works now thats FAR more valuable than any light mage

ice mage can go 112 mp, str for dread shield, 160 int, rest into hp and be far more valuable than any light mage

Banned

i dont need to know u...i know the mage class <_< light mage is shite as support just a wannabe warrior thats why u should never invite one if u want a support mage

ice mage=at least 2 ice aoe&#39;s, most likely now a days to be 3...thats 3x the slow and with how mage works now thats FAR more valuable than any light mage

ice mage can go 112 mp, str for dread shield, 160 int, rest into hp and be far more valuable than any light mage[/b]
    light mage doesnt suck as support, at least i can do something about the priests now, and i still slow 90% of the ppl with blizzard only lol, so for me atm Light>Ice, but ice is nice too, ive been ice for 74 lvls and i wont say it sucks, it pwns , but i wont say light sux either, im just doing fine as it is ^_^

and yes i would have loved to go dread shield build but it was way too expensive for me to get 1

Banned Senior Member

Cama wern&#39;t you a light mage when you played back in the day :P

cama

Cama wern&#39;t you a light mage when you played back in the day :P[/b]
    and i was a shitty support char but i WAS the best stunner on the server so much so that every hh feared me

light mage doesnt suck as support, at least i can do something about the priests now, and i still slow 90% of the ppl with blizzard only lol, so for me atm Light>Ice, but ice is nice too, ive been ice for 74 lvls and i wont say it sucks, it pwns , but i wont say light sux either, im just doing fine as it is happy.gif

and yes i would have loved to go dread shield build but it was way too expensive for me to get 1 sad.gif[/b]
    its not about slowing them once -_- its about KEEPING them slowed...ice mage doesnt have to worry about blizzes cooldown, it can keep their party iced 100% of the time

100-200np varying depending on number of battle priests in cz.

1) level, class (mage, rougue, warrior, priest): lvl 75 int priest
    2) solo or party: party
    3) adream/cz/lunar wars: cz
    4) anything else....: i&#39;m a college sophomore. i enjoy electronica. i hope to secure a profession where i can travel a bit.

and i was a shitty support char but i WAS the best stunner on the server so much so that every hh feared me
    its not about slowing them once -_- its about KEEPING them slowed...ice mage doesnt have to worry about blizzes cooldown, it can keep their party iced 100% of the time[/b]
    wanna fight?

Banned

its not about slowing them once -_- its about KEEPING them slowed...ice mage doesnt have to worry about blizzes cooldown, it can keep their party iced 100% of the time[/b]
    well, when u pk with a full clan party, which is what i usually do, one blizzard is all it takes , then comes torment and rest is history ^_^
    gonna go sleep now, gn!

ummm in ardream, i make around 500-1k np per scroll... depending on the party, and number of orcs.

Best ive made is probably 1.1k in 1 scroll... altho ive heard of some ppl making 1.5k in 1 sc for ardream godly ~!

Most I have made was 45k np in a Lunar War session.

Girakon friday morning war was yella fun, I would wake up at 4 am just to play it. Not for the np, but for bombing action

Class: Mage
    Map: Ship Lunar War Map
    Party or Solo if mage party is full. (20k - 35k on average)
    Time: 2 hrs

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast