Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

how much NP do you make in a 1 hr session?

This is a discussion on how much NP do you make in a 1 hr session? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeh we owned bro , add my msn >.<[/b] i have u already on msn naaaaaaab think i got u ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

yeh we owned bro , add my msn >.<[/b]
    i have u already on msn naaaaaaab
    think i got u like 1 year on mine msn >.<&#39;&#39;!

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

on pathos the top i can get is 1-1.2k per hour..........becouse there is no one to kill, either becouse cz is empty or becouse they dont fight people from my clan.

Boyce

pk&#39;ed solo with my old warrior --> 30 min w scroll in cz --> 4k np
    pk&#39;ed solo with my old mage --> 30 min w scroll in cz --> 1k
    pk&#39;ed solo with my old rouge --> 30 min w scroll in cz --> 2,5k
    priest BP/duff --> same --> 5k

clan party on carnar east --> 3-5k with buff and sw[/b]
    Bs.

I make about 1k-1.5k on my 66 sin at cwest-cz is so dead, solo.
    On my 75 mage gira. Used to make 2.5k per scroll in mage party and like 10k a boat war, 100 kills ftw?

SonOfaGun

EnchanteD mage party inside ob in dcz= 400np in 5 minutes

Hey cutie Senior Member

you got no skills as a mage if you say mages is wannabee warriors

ofc u cant compete vs a gm edited warrior with full +9s and dual ro+3 and wahts not like "iamvillanger" (diez)

but it all depends on skills.. u gotta bee fast and know my heart where all your skills are placed and doo a pretty fast skill line.. "unless ur a noob comboer ofc"[/b]
    stfu you are talking out of your ass!

i once made 18k ladder points on a priest bp w. malice in 2.5 hours. was pretty hardcore
    but yeah on average in an hour maybe around 1k - 3k unless there are alot of high lvl tankers camping base and you really really want to kill them but u always end up dieing :P

iiason

most i got in one hr on girakon was 2.5k np solo/group.

when i still had GangstaZon3, i soloed for bout 20 minutes got like 1k np. then scrolled up to pk with then ally, Syndicate for 40 minutes and got 1.5k.

in 2nd month of girakon on my 70lvl sin i was doing easy 1-1.5 k nps on scroll. Best nps i made was around 2.4 k on one scroll, and best war around 18k

i dont need to know u...i know the mage class <_< light mage is shite as support just a wannabe warrior thats why u should never invite one if u want a support mage

ice mage=at least 2 ice aoe&#39;s, most likely now a days to be 3...thats 3x the slow and with how mage works now thats FAR more valuable than any light mage

ice mage can go 112 mp, str for dread shield, 160 int, rest into hp and be far more valuable than any light mage[/b]
    How can you say that rofl, stun = best support ever with a bp or warrior attacking them, then you get blink to get away from dangerous situations, also have an ice aoe, blind..all light aoe cancelling everybody elses skills novas etc. Pretty retarded to say light cant be classed as support.

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

The only profit I got from pk in Diez are coins from guards near OB

Common situation no1 = 8 orcs vs 50+hh ,orcs are sitting in base all the time
    Common situation no2 = equal number of both sides ,orcs and humans are running in hordes of 2/3 parties(mostly one third of party are duffers with cs&#39;es) and every one ks&#39;s each other.

but it might got changed ,I havent been an active pk recently

Depending on how many 80&#39;s we r trying to kill, between -500 and +500 nps :P

1. 66, fp int priest
    2. duo party
    3. cz
    4. im a noob

asenptot

C-West ftw[/b]
    lol

bp can beat all in pk really.

Validating

Banned

Depends, when I am in Bitfrost, I don&#39;t even use scrolls. The human mage just tps the noob with high nps and I keep killing it. So considering if I were to use scrolls which last 30 minutes, I would be making around 60k nps a scroll. 120k nps if I were using those np increase scrolls along with the pk scrolls.

I hope that was ammusing.

average of 1500 - 3000 in a 1 hour session. 3000 as high in a full cz, 1500 as low at nights.

smknguns

1k in rdream wit my friend

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast