Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

how much NP do you make in a 1 hr session?

This is a discussion on how much NP do you make in a 1 hr session? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; EnchanteD mage party inside ob in dcz= 400np in 5 minutes[/b] oh yeah with me yourdaddysnamehere,,,lovemii,,,,missRogers,,,and a good debuffer 1 ...
Page: 5

wendolyn1987

EnchanteD mage party inside ob in dcz= 400np in 5 minutes[/b]
    oh yeah with me yourdaddysnamehere,,,lovemii,,,,missRogers,,,and a good debuffer 1 set of scr = 500-1k np easy

peintre

Depends, when I am in Bitfrost, I don't even use scrolls. The human mage just tps the noob with high nps and I keep killing it. So considering if I were to use scrolls which last 30 minutes, I would be making around 60k nps a scroll. 120k nps if I were using those np increase scrolls along with the pk scrolls.

I hope that was ammusing.

average of 1500 - 3000 in a 1 hour session. 3000 as high in a full cz, 1500 as low at nights.[/b]
    not only is taht bug abuse&cheating
    taht also shows how mutch you scuk at math&knowledge about the np scrolls
    wow.. jsut wow.. wtf.. you doo np transfeer in bif..
    i say agian wow.. jsut wow :mellow:

marlot0

1 scroll warrior lvl 67 solo almost 1k nps server c-east btw ^^

Banned

just interested in how much NP people are making for a given 1hr session of PK

please list your

1) level, class (mage, rougue, warrior, priest)
    2) solo or party
    3) adream/cz/lunar wars
    4) anything else....

I know if I'm in a good adream party, for a 1 hr session I make about 500 to 1k NP.
    But I've also been in bad parties where NP was negative [/b]
    1) rogue assasin
    2) solo
    3) CZ

about 2k np for hour.... sometimes less sometime more

1) level, class (mage, rougue, warrior, priest) /Warrior 70 or 65 i dont remember.
    2) solo or party /Party(8man party)
    3) adream/cz/lunar = wars Lunar war
    4) anything else.... = Im back ?

the best i have made so far in war was like 40k with the clan down at logos.

CuriositY

I'm doing 1.5 - 2 k in Akara with Clan Party so...

Banned

wars= free np

cama

you got no skills as a mage if you say mages is wannabee warriors

ofc u cant compete vs a gm edited warrior with full +9s and dual ro+3 and wahts not like "iamvillanger" (diez)

but it all depends on skills.. u gotta bee fast and know my heart where all your skills are placed and doo a pretty fast skill line.. "unless ur a noob comboer ofc"[/b]
    GOOD JOB PAINTER U COMPLETELY MISREAD WHAT I WROTE!!!

go stick to ebaying, mr. "ive spent over 10k$ usd on my character" thought that was like a year ago...whats it at now 20k? 30k? 40k? rofl mage is a support class spend all the money u want on ur mage but at the end of day i was always better than u, hands down no questions asked painter=free np in cz

i dont need to know u...i know the mage class <_< light mage is shite as support just a wannabe warrior thats why u should never invite one if u want a support mage

ice mage=at least 2 ice aoe&#39;s, most likely now a days to be 3...thats 3x the slow and with how mage works now thats FAR more valuable than any light mage

ice mage can go 112 mp, str for dread shield, 160 int, rest into hp and be far more valuable than any light mage[/b]
    Actually, if you have somebody that knows how to play their character...light mage can be much more useful than ice mage, just because you&#39;re light doesn&#39;t mean you aren&#39;t a good support mage. Alot of the time (atleast on diez) the organized parties you end up fighting there are 3 priests, 1 of which is a full buffer with party cure, and other 2 full duffers. Therefore the buffer priest can just spam party cure/party heals while the other priests spam duff your party, so it doesn&#39;t matter how many ice aoe&#39;s you have to slow with...1 party cure = not slowed anymore. Now if it&#39;s an 80 ice mage, then it&#39;s different...instant magic + 2x 80 skill to lock two of the priests in an ice cube (if they are successful). A good light mage can come in more valuable in many situations these days than an ice mage, the trick however, is to get an ice and a light mage both into the party.

Back on topic....make between 700-1.5k per scroll depending on the number of orcs...they are usually pretty outnumbered. 3-5k per war (be alot more if orcs didn&#39;t have ap boost every single fucking time...bugged ftw) 2-4k at csw

80 mage
    solo and/or party
    diez server

and to those of you saying you make 40-60k nps during war, something gives me the impression you&#39;re full of shit. If you make 60k nps in war/invasion you could easily make 1 million np&#39;s per month.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

haha wow someone said 50-60k each war lolzzz i say make a video then plz

in West we were doing 5k each war without leach monument ^^

but we all on ventrilo and shit would call out who needed to be dropped and duffed ect

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Most I have made was 45k np in a Lunar War session.

Girakon friday morning war was yella fun, I would wake up at 4 am just to play it. Not for the np, but for bombing action

Class: Mage
    Map: Ship Lunar War Map
    Party or Solo if mage party is full. (20k - 35k on average)
    Time: 2 hrs[/b]
    screen shot of you haveing dragon symbol
    and ur clan being number 1

if you dont have then plz dont lie :P
    and if ur going to lie make it something were we might belive u lol!!

support ice, almost 10knp in invasion, lunar war sux ;p (1,5h)

8ppl in party btw

The king. Senior Member

depends, but when in good times, and with my baba vlado, we can make 1k to 2k in 30min. so 2k-4k in a hour in cz btw.

screen shot of you haveing dragon symbol
    and ur clan being number 1

if you dont have then plz dont lie :P
    and if ur going to lie make it something were we might belive u lol!![/b]
    I dont take screenshot of myself having symbol lol. I never gotten Dragon cuz they are usually bugged. I had monthly H and Nazi / Border Nazi most of the time though.

Actually, if you have somebody that knows how to play their character...light mage can be much more useful than ice mage, just because you&#39;re light doesn&#39;t mean you aren&#39;t a good support mage. Alot of the time (atleast on diez) the organized parties you end up fighting there are 3 priests, 1 of which is a full buffer with party cure, and other 2 full duffers. Therefore the buffer priest can just spam party cure/party heals while the other priests spam duff your party, so it doesn&#39;t matter how many ice aoe&#39;s you have to slow with...1 party cure = not slowed anymore. Now if it&#39;s an 80 ice mage, then it&#39;s different...instant magic + 2x 80 skill to lock two of the priests in an ice cube (if they are successful). A good light mage can come in more valuable in many situations these days than an ice mage, the trick however, is to get an ice and a light mage both into the party.[/b]
    Yup, support actually depends more on how you play than it does on your element/stats. I used to play a paper fire mage in dcz and I was doing fine supporting a full party when needed.

Party cure has changed things but in a way it has also made ice more valuable as 1 aoe is no longer enough. You have to continue casting ice to keep them slowed - so you need more than blizzard. With 3 aoe&#39;s and instant magic you can pretty much keep ppl slowed and keep the curer occupied.
    Light on the other hand can be invaluable as it can stun ppl out of the way. Lvl 80 ice can do the same with probably greater chances of success, but not all of us are lvl 80. Add blind on top which does create some confusion at least and a light mage is very good to have in a party.

The practical weakness is that light mages tend to be INT/MP builds, therefore they are easier to kill than an HP build. But ice INT/MP builds have exactly the same problem. Its the stats not the element. Its the HP build that makes you hard to kill, and allows you in certain set-ups to more or less occupy the curer, a duffer and 2-3 melees chasing you around leaving the rest of your party free to kill the others. Having said this, in other setups the dmg that an INT/MP mage contributes will also be very helpful especially when you have to counter party healers and 10K HP warriors.

So its very simplistic to say that light is not good support. Get a competent light mage that keeps focus on the party and does not get carried away blading and you have a very good support mage.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast