Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How much NP is good?

This is a discussion on How much NP is good? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It's hard now in Ares, Orcs win 90% of the wars and no humans what so ever stay to defend, ...
Page: 2

G0D

It's hard now in Ares, Orcs win 90% of the wars and no humans what so ever stay to defend, within 10 minutes all you get is monument taken over and just the average noob spawning at the respawn points so we just get our nps by killing the npcs in other towns. But on average i'd get about 10k and 15k on a good invasion.[/b]
    Ofc you would get that much nps seeing as half of your party is 80 (not your noob ass ofc xD)

Just curious but how much NP is a good amount to gain when invading and defending in LW?[/b]
    10000000k NP is good.

Ofc you would get that much nps seeing as half of your party is 80 (not your noob ass ofc xD)[/b]
    zuhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Banned Senior Member

Its not about how good you are or how good your nation is
    its just about getting in a mage party that bombs head town ( luferson/emc ) and you gain like 30k ( with np scroll its like 50k )

Ofc you would get that much nps seeing as half of your party is 80 (not your noob ass ofc xD)[/b]
    Not really, most people in my partys are from the sub clan and i'm higher than most of them. Just gotta have the skills bro :P

Aymeric

It's hard now in Ares, Orcs win 90% of the wars and no humans what so ever stay to defend, within 10 minutes all you get is monument taken over and just the average noob spawning at the respawn points so we just get our nps by killing the npcs in other towns. But on average i'd get about 10k and 15k on a good invasion.[/b]

Ares is hard :huh: For a good war i do 10/12 k nps

Banned

minimal 25k
    if u are DT9 :P

sexycomboot

well when war was bugged , dunno if it was just edena... invasion on e2 i think went for 2-3 days? i think we made too many np... dont really remember but it was just too much.

but 15k + is pretty good, also depends what server you are on.

tbh the only good use of np item is during war :/

when your getting 20-30k, +50% is ALOT

lockwood07

i woudl say 10k + is good for a war.

Sustain

50np and ur winning.

it kinda also depends on which war... which server...

like if your level 65-70 on ronark right now, and you go to the morning war (the one right after turk time starts), almost everyone in the opposing nation town will be a 1 hit

G0D

Not really, most people in my partys are from the sub clan and i'm higher than most of them. Just gotta have the skills bro :P[/b]
    What skills???? You have skills? Never saw them

Robokill

it kinda also depends on which war... which server...

like if your level 65-70 on ronark right now, and you go to the morning war (the one right after turk time starts), almost everyone in the opposing nation town will be a 1 hit[/b]
    but you forget about koxp. Your a sitting duck too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12