Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

How much NP is legit.

This is a discussion on How much NP is legit. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AN OPTION FOR A BAN. K2 SHOULD JUST GO IN CZ AND FIND THE FUCKING NP ...
Page: 2

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE AN OPTION FOR A BAN. K2 SHOULD JUST GO IN CZ AND FIND THE FUCKING NP TRANSFERERS. IT'S NOT CERTAIN WHO'S LEGIT AND WHO ISN'T.

Just ban everyone thats less than lvl 70 with a lot of nps fast

I think it's better to ban a 80% of cheaters than ban 100% of cheaters and 5% of legit players.

That's why the threshold is so high. What if, some legit player went and did 500k in a month? That's why you set the limit at like 600k and anyone who gains more than that is banned. Yea, we'll catch less cheaters this way because not all cheaters do 600k a month, but at least we won't be banning legit players.[/b]
    their solution to everything is retarded at best, Haven't people realized this yet? They have a few duped Fragments, so they delete all the item's - They have a bug, They close the area, Etc. Etc.

I can't see 500k in a month, look at carnac west, dragon is 1m nps, it's been out for over a year. Dragon on ares is what? 7m? 500k a month would make two weeks for all that np, ares has been out for what, 5 years? That is 1825 days, to get 7m nps in 5 years, would be ABOUT 4k np a day.

NO THESE CACULATIONS ARE NOT BASED ON 100% TRUE INFO, JUST AN EXAMPLE.

I can't see 500k in a month, look at carnac west, dragon is 1m nps, it's been out for over a year. Dragon on ares is what? 7m? 500k a month would make two weeks for all that np, ares has been out for what, 5 years? That is 1825 days, to get 7m nps in 5 years, would be ABOUT 4k np a day.

NO THESE CACULATIONS ARE NOT BASED ON 100% TRUE INFO, JUST AN EXAMPLE.[/b]
    Daddycool from Girakon did 1 mill in I believe a month or so, completely legit >.>

wawh

NO THESE CACULATIONS ARE NOT BASED ON 100% TRUE INFO, JUST AN EXAMPLE.[/b]
    you gotta take in consideration that they probably donated to their clan, so the rankings are far from accurate

you gotta take in consideration that they probably donated to their clan, so the rankings are far from accurate[/b]
    Probably, so that means the rankings MIGHT be far from accurate, the guy with dragon in cwest has not donated any of his nps, so my caculations for him alone, are correct.

Achemenes

guess my personal record was over 400k a month old good times ares <3

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

Daddycool from Girakon did 1 mill in I believe a month or so, completely legit >.>[/b]

thats bs, his char&#39;s total NP was in the 1mill something mark...

either he did that and nvr really pked again or its bs (it&#39;s BS)

Banned Senior Member

back in the start of KO... 10000 a month was godly. Back in KE i was able to do ~300k on a good month without pking 24/7 and since they they have added the NP scrolls and people have just generally gotten more and more NP every month as they game goes along. I dont see any reason why 500k a month should raise any warnings if they knew what they were doing

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

thats bs, his char&#39;s total NP was in the 1mill something mark...

either he did that and nvr really pked again or its bs (it&#39;s BS)[/b]
    he had 1.7mil before he quit in like April 08&#39;, if I&#39;m not wrong.

Vhf was the one to gain pretty much the majority NP on daddycool, and he is a crazy NP whore

Banned

people on CW are using np tranfers to making 200k+ np in a couple of hours so the whole day, they could go 500k+np easily. so 2-3 days = more than 1 mil np lmao...

lol yea, the best part is their warning the hackers what the limit is, So all they have to do is hit 499999 np and their safe :P

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

well i guess the legit limit is prolly 2-3k NP in one scr. And maybe 4k in war. I cant see anyone getting higher then that legitmately.

K2 finally realiosing shit and now its too late =.=[/b]
    nah i doub that K2 does.. they just wanna do something which satisfies the majority of the players, so that they pay again.
    don&#39;t ever think that K2 cares for anything more then money.

Priest_gabber

THIS SHOULDN&#39;T EVEN BE AN OPTION FOR A BAN. K2 SHOULD JUST GO IN CZ AND FIND THE FUCKING NP TRANSFERERS. IT&#39;S NOT CERTAIN WHO&#39;S LEGIT AND WHO ISN&#39;T.

Just ban everyone thats less than lvl 70 with a lot of nps fast[/b]
    +1 70-s will never be able to make so much nps in a month
    but its kinda to late now to bann all np transfers from the past, cuz a lot of ppl ncs and traded the char with cypher ring etc.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Daddycool from Girakon did 1 mill in I believe a month or so, completely legit >.>[/b]
    urm. no, he didn&#39;t. top np holder was naidenZ and his crew at start. daddycool wasn&#39;t even near n he was laging behind my char as well after a while, and then my char became dragon n it was 1.7m after like 6months?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast