Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

How much NP is legit.

This is a discussion on How much NP is legit. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I can't see 500k in a month, look at carnac west, dragon is 1m nps, it's been out for over ...
Page: 3

Boyce

I can't see 500k in a month, look at carnac west, dragon is 1m nps, it's been out for over a year. Dragon on ares is what? 7m? 500k a month would make two weeks for all that np, ares has been out for what, 5 years? That is 1825 days, to get 7m nps in 5 years, would be ABOUT 4k np a day.

NO THESE CACULATIONS ARE NOT BASED ON 100% TRUE INFO, JUST AN EXAMPLE.[/b]
    CW is dead i would say 500k is impossible a month there.

urm. no, he didn't. top np holder was naidenZ and his crew at start. daddycool wasn't even near n he was laging behind my char as well after a while, and then my char became dragon n it was 1.7m after like 6months?[/b]
    Doesnt really matter. He still gained a hell of a lot of nps fast when he started going for np ( both of them). All three wars and np scrolls ftw.
    Where is that faggot naidenz these days anyway? I miss his retarded posts.

anyone that gained more then 25knps in 1 day = ban

first of all,

super linus cant ban for numbers, the thing that matter is not that some1 make 500k a month
    a good player can/could make 500-600k np if he wanted to.

the problem is that some1 make ALOT of NP in a minimun of time. (what is USUALLY what np transfer does)

- i would look at LEAST for DAILY NP, 50k + for me is pretty high.

or something like that. that is not rocked science. you dont look for AMOUNT, you look for IRREGULARITIES, like boyce said : gaining ALOT of NP fast.

some1 can make 50k for whole month (1 day nps lets say)
    but some1 could have made 500k (but pked his ass everyday)

there is a difference for me, not every np transfer got symbol and are so on...
    they try to be not so visible

correct me if im wrong

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

anyone that gained more then 25knps in 1 day = ban[/b]
    on a war day, I can almost double that

Banned

on a war day, I can almost double that[/b]
    Sure you could stud.

Sure you could stud.[/b]
    ask whoever u want, muzo, okan, topcat or whoever, my max was 14k in a war, but on average mostly 10-12k so close to 40k

on a war day, I can almost double that[/b]

Sure you could stud.[/b]
    lol nik i gotta admit, you talk so much shit.

angelsdream

- i would look at LEAST for DAILY NP, 50k + for me is pretty high.[/b]
    2years ago I was making wars with really strong mages (I was buffer) on Xigenon. I was making between 100 and 150k np a day. And just Bombing orc prison in war + defending warders, being the 1st to nova EMC + NPC in invad, and nova towning the ronark human base. I spent 2month doing this on old sunday wars.

So I really doubt they can find a good way to find out real NP transfers...

simple

Too much bullshitting in this thread
    and ye peruvians ftw <3

via making 1m nps in a month? HA HA HA XDDDDDD this made my day

2years ago I was making wars with really strong mages (I was buffer) on Xigenon. I was making between 100 and 150k np a day. And just Bombing orc prison in war + defending warders, being the 1st to nova EMC + NPC in invad, and nova towning the ronark human base. I spent 2month doing this on old sunday wars.

So I really doubt they can find a good way to find out real NP transfers...[/b]
    ok im sorry but that is honest bullshit... 100k in a day

For myself I know I can make approximately 40k on a war day (3 wars) easily with the np scrolls.

In girakon I remember the first time I went to war with RickRolled (it was an insanity mage party) I gained 10k without NP scrolls on, so if i did use np scroll that would mean 20k... and on StunnerKillah was the max I ever did, which was 14k with np scrolls ofc.

But the most I have ever done in just normal CZ pk in a day, was 9-10k while being on RickRolled (out-leveled mage compared to rest of Girakon at that time) without np scrolls, while cz was packed and it was the easiest thing to ks.

Banned

ok im sorry but that is honest bullshit... 100k in a day

For myself I know I can make approximately 40k on a war day (3 wars) easily with the np scrolls.

In girakon I remember the first time I went to war with RickRolled (it was an insanity mage party) I gained 10k without NP scrolls on, so if i did use np scroll that would mean 20k... and on StunnerKillah was the max I ever did, which was 14k with np scrolls ofc.

But the most I have ever done in just normal CZ pk in a day, was 9-10k while being on RickRolled (out-leveled mage compared to rest of Girakon at that time) without np scrolls, while cz was packed and it was the easiest thing to ks.[/b]
    NP Scroll - Gain 50% More nps.

You fail at math.

NP Scroll - Gain 50% More nps.

You fail at math.[/b]
    isn&#39;t it 100% more?

ps. even if it is 50%, i did the math on how much i can gain during a war day on the basis of how much i gained while using np scrolls on stunner

isn&#39;t it 100% more?

ps. even if it is 50%, i did the math on how much i can gain during a war day on the basis of how much i gained while using np scrolls on stunner[/b]
    /FAIL!

Banned

isn&#39;t it 100% more?

ps. even if it is 50%, i did the math on how much i can gain during a war day on the basis of how much i gained while using np scrolls on stunner[/b]
    I&#39;ll be honest, i made 26k Nps in the first week i nt&#39;d to Human and made Vanquish on a war Day. But still, to be able to make 40k or 50k+ you will either need dumb orc/humans who keep respawning and going at it knowing they just gonna die, because no good clans or parties will let you kill them that many times to gain that much amount of nps daily, its just stupid.

I&#39;ll be honest, i made 26k Nps in the first week i nt&#39;d to Human and made Vanquish on a war Day. But still, to be able to make 40k or 50k+ you will either need dumb orc/humans who keep respawning and going at it knowing they just gonna die, because no good clans or parties will let you kill them that many times to gain that much amount of nps daily, its just stupid.[/b]
    if u read from my first post, I said almost 50k, so meaning like 40k with np scrolls... i&#39;ll actually make sure i go 1 day to all 3 and post an ss of the total i gain

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast