Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

How much NP is legit.

This is a discussion on How much NP is legit. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u read from my first post, I said almost 50k, so meaning like 40k with np scrolls... i'll actually ...
Page: 4

Imhotep

if u read from my first post, I said almost 50k, so meaning like 40k with np scrolls... i'll actually make sure i go 1 day to all 3 and post an ss of the total i gain[/b]
    I believe nick bro, he is the best mage ever, he owned everyone on girakon on the 2-3 days he played RickRolled (a lvl 79 mage when everyone else was low lvl) he gained like 500k in about 1 hour or too, DONT FUCKING MESS WITH HIM.

Banned

I believe nick bro, he is the best mage ever, he owned everyone on girakon on the 2-3 days he played RickRolled (a lvl 79 mage when everyone else was low lvl) he gained like 500k in about 1 hour or too, DONT FUCKING MESS WITH HIM.[/b]
    I shall second that.

After all, Kloud and SexE were just 2 noobie mages on the server, who would listen to us anyway right...

I shall second that.

After all, Kloud and SexE were just 2 noobie mages on the server, who would listen to us anyway right...[/b]
    BS! <3 Sexe gg mage :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I believe nick bro, he is the best mage ever, he owned everyone on girakon on the 2-3 days he played RickRolled (a lvl 79 mage when everyone else was low lvl) he gained like 500k in about 1 hour or too, DONT FUCKING MESS WITH HIM.[/b]
    It&#39;s true don&#39;t mess with me. At least I don&#39;t koxp to get my levels in order to be "good".

I shall second that.

After all, Kloud and SexE were just 2 noobie mages on the server, who would listen to us anyway right...[/b]
    If you want my honest opinion, Kloud was an average mage, u were a good mage... that&#39;s all I have to say, but we shall see what you will do on the new server when this time u don&#39;t have Via to suck up to and gear u up .

as for the NP in 1 war day, I&#39;ll actually do it once I&#39;m done my university year which is in a month, I&#39;ll go all 3 wars and take an SS of how much I gained... take bets now, i say 40k

lil_mageskillz

you guys play to much dam. some ppl take there whole ko time to gain what u guys get in a month lol.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i love how so many ppl bullshit yet i have NEVER seen them with a dragon symbol.

i wouldn&#39;t even dare to say dragonite has done 25knp per day, let alone 50k. but ofc, people like to lie to make their heads bigger but honestly all it does is making u look stupid everytime u open that loose trap of yours.

ps. ultimately in the end nobody rmbs who u r

Hey cutie Senior Member

Full mage parties make the most amont of nps no doubt.

urm. no, he didn&#39;t. top np holder was naidenZ and his crew at start. daddycool wasn&#39;t even near n he was laging behind my char as well after a while, and then my char became dragon n it was 1.7m after like 6months?[/b]
    +1 and you miss Wishper?

hmm with this dumm k2 net ppl made 3m nps in 1 day

Priest_gabber

[/b]
    just wow lol, how much nps has he got donated like 10m?

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Wasnt lps bugged in girakon? or was that akara? that they never resetted

Imhotep

It&#39;s true don&#39;t mess with me. At least I don&#39;t koxp to get my levels in order to be "good".

If you want my honest opinion, Kloud was an average mage, u were a good mage... that&#39;s all I have to say, but we shall see what you will do on the new server when this time u don&#39;t have Via to suck up to and gear u up .

as for the NP in 1 war day, I&#39;ll actually do it once I&#39;m done my university year which is in a month, I&#39;ll go all 3 wars and take an SS of how much I gained... take bets now, i say 40k [/b]
    Yes an average mage that never lost in a vs even against babas with +9 raptors and +9 shell

33k after 2? or 3 wars, i dont remember, and by the next war day (2 days after i think) we had around 56k and the nazi symbol.

[/b]
    that&#39;s old and already fixed...

if u wanna know how they did this, just look for &#39;knight online np bug&#39; at youtube lol

MrT

All that calculation about how much NPs per day or in another certain period of time is legit is total crap. GMs just have to enter CZ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast