Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

How much NP is legit.

This is a discussion on How much NP is legit. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There will still be less noobs to kill than in old times... There is now 15servers and a new one ...
Page: 7

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

There will still be less noobs to kill than in old times... There is now 15servers and a new one coming soon, the KO population isnt 2 x more important than 2/3years ago but there is like 5/8 new servers from this time. Add to this that there are new PK zones like ronark base and way more people in ardream (for sure cause you get pwned in cz if ur not 75+..). There is just less players to kill in every servers... it explain why it is no more possible to make 50k per day.[/b]
    K let me tell you this... people found Forgotten Frontiers BETA a waste of time to go to, and from the overall population not a big % went. Except that the BETA server pk was unbelievable, and there was a fight waiting for you every few steps you take... meaning constantly endless amounts of parties in CZ. And this was just BETA, where not many people went... as I said, just imagine how populated it will be on a new server.

K let me tell you this... people found Forgotten Frontiers BETA a waste of time to go to, and from the overall population not a big % went. Except that the BETA server pk was unbelievable, and there was a fight waiting for you every few steps you take... meaning constantly endless amounts of parties in CZ. And this was just BETA, where not many people went... as I said, just imagine how populated it will be on a new server.[/b]

Man beta was fucking awesome.. Best pk ever.. Even in DCZ the pk was hawt.. I miss that shit

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

K let me tell you this... people found Forgotten Frontiers BETA a waste of time to go to, and from the overall population not a big % went. Except that the BETA server pk was unbelievable, and there was a fight waiting for you every few steps you take... meaning constantly endless amounts of parties in CZ. And this was just BETA, where not many people went... as I said, just imagine how populated it will be on a new server.[/b]
    + FUKIN 1

Beta was really pwnage!! I was playin as much as I could cos it was awesome serv =)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567