Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DONT BUY PREMIUN

This is a discussion on DONT BUY PREMIUN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The funny thing is tha I post this on the official forum and got banned for 3 days and all ...
Page: 1

macarena

The funny thing is tha I post this on the official forum and got banned for 3 days and all my topics erased ......poffff

what I posted over there was that me and several friends try to buy gold premiun serveice and got charge 2-3 times some even like 5 ... and enver even received Gold ..... and nobody has got an answer yet from support tickets ... but someon got answer from another issue so that means that they are just noanswering what they dont want ....so this is k2 they are fucking scammers

arent they?

sexy Owa

k2 is trying to force its players to pay to play simply by making less room per server removing all of the 3rd servers was step one in making more cash off us scammers? a little, but mostly greedy indians (no offence to other indian's on this forum, i am part indian so im allowed to say that!)

Banned

why do people always click extra times because they dont see their premium auto-update?

i agree with babybash

dont click moore then once check if its charged if yes then send a ticket if u didnt recieved it

bought gold 2 days ago all went fine

double clicking is not the problem new players on girakon who tried buying gold on new accounts in the lag never received the gold and if they tried to buy again it would jus keep charging and not give them gold

according to my freinds website just today they said it should take 48 hours for his gold to refund and his premium to kick in no telling if its a bluff or wat

macarena

im gonna report k2 as fraud tomorrow , and also block my bank for giving them any money

do it man contact the bbb in my signature contact the california department of consumer affairs k2 is breaking alot of laws and there own tos in this new server

im gonna report k2 as fraud tomorrow , and also block my bank for giving them any money[/b]

your account will be banend for it

i always get the "page cannot be displayed" wheneve ri click submit on prem. I just send a cs ticket, demand either a refund or my premium, give them the info (date of purchase, alst 4 digits of cc) and they give it within 1-3 days

redevil12

what do u expect ? going on official K2 forum telling they are scammer and that they can go to fuck themselves it is obvious that they have to protect their business and ban u close your thread etc

I think this is not double clicking problem. It is simple K2. I lost the price of 2 gold premi. When I checked my bank info there were 2 extra transaction from C&B, and believe me I NEVER CLICKED TWICE ON CONFIRM PAYMENT! I am not stupid... I am very angry now because I wanted to use the money in the real life and I couldnt. :angry:
    I think I will write a CS to K2 or C&B I dont know exactly, but this is not acceptable...

EDIT: Sorry guys I just checked my balance and I saw that C&B sendet back my money! The system works :P

I think this is not double clicking problem. It is simple K2. I lost the price of 2 gold premi. When I checked my bank info there were 2 extra transaction from C&B, and believe me I NEVER CLICKED TWICE ON CONFIRM PAYMENT! I am not stupid... I am very angry now because I wanted to use the money in the real life and I couldnt. :angry:
    I think I will write a CS to K2 or C&B I dont know exactly, but this is not acceptable...

EDIT: Sorry guys I just checked my balance and I saw that C&B sendet back my money! The system works :P[/b]
    you obviously did click more then once

Aba

lol :P double charge ...of course he clicked more than once

you obviously did click more then once[/b]
    its not double clicking i dont know wat that guy did but freinds who got double charged it was because in first day of akara if u bought prem in the lag it wouldn't go through but u still charged so if u tried again later it would still not go through and still get charged

Well I've only heard ppl getting this with gold premium... DON'T BUY GOLD!!! h34r:
    I also know ppl who has problems with Gold prem... yes indeed they're a bunch of fukn scammers -.-"

didinino

well i tried like 10 times and i havent got charged.
    after spamming CS tickets i got prem from C&B way, so just dont use CC for now. suck my***** K2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast