Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why isnt there a lupin scrol?

This is a discussion on why isnt there a lupin scrol? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; theres buff scrol a priest skill which ppl need in pk but no lupin scrol for ppl who wanna pk ...
Page: 1

Xzero

theres buff scrol a priest skill which ppl need in pk but no lupin scrol for ppl who wanna pk solo lol.

your opinions guyz? :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

coz this game is based on Party PVP ?

Banned Senior Member

Cause KO is a party game, not a solo game. You cant do everyone by yourself. Why not undying scroll? Why not a str 30 or dex 30 scroll. I would have always enjoyed a rogue dex buff, since Warriors have Gain, and BP's can give out str and give themself a 30 str buff I believe

Sybillia

theres buff scrol a priest skill which ppl need in pk but no lupin scrol for ppl who wanna pk solo lol.

your opinions guyz? :P[/b]
    go hunt for some abyss eyes :P

Speed

hm.. screw that lol , if there evere was the need to farm abyss eyes .. was only the time where some priest needed them... or to sell for a few gbs , they suck at pk they only last like a minute and are so much more worth in moradon than my skillbar :P

Ganbitsu

I'd rather have cure scroll

I want stealth scroll, antiduff scroll and lightfeet pots, oh.. and while we are at it, i think theres should be nova and spike scroll

Cure and lupin would be nice. I am tired of going back and forth between cz and moradon in order to cure the duffs.

KaChing

I want stealth scroll, antiduff scroll and lightfeet pots, oh.. and while we are at it, i think theres should be nova and spike scroll [/b]
    :lol:

seal

I'd rather have cure scroll [/b]
    Or a scroll that make u uncurseable <_<

Same reason there isn&#39;t a scroll for rogues that give 5k buff so we can tank forever like a warrior...

MalaViDa

your opinions guyz? :P[/b]
    what about leg cuting/scream scrolls?? u want to see a powerfull rogue with this?

rogues have too much advantages like lf,lupin,minor and stealth... but they have low hp,def and resist

if u want to have lupin play with sin, thats my opinion

ultimaliaz

partyheal scroll>all

DragonFire

Priest have there own kind of lupin..you see light feet..just torment. and if mages see them just nova. and too be honest. if the sin doesn&#39;t attack you from stealth, you probably wouldn&#39;t have killed him if you had lupin.

ArminVanBuuren

Actually, if some of the old schoolers from Ares remember, there were lupine scrolls at the PUS quite some time ago (talking about old and good KO)...they were removed someday...almost no one noticed because maybe they got used to cast lupine and maybe it was not a so famous scroll on PUS (so, if it will not give them money, why having it there?)

But, after the turkish invasion those were removed (sorry to the nice ones...but 80% of the game is turkish now).

Besides, could be a good idea, since not everyone party or maybe some guys want to test their skills by soloing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast